Football Videos

I had been talked into participating in one of the lads football videos, by none other than my boyfriend Joe. You see, normally I just stay home and watch the video after they post it, and then just listen to them tell me about it.

I don't like to be embarrassed by how happy it makes me seeing them do what they love. Especially Joe. The way he always has a smile on his face while he's on the pitch, and the light in his eyes when he talks about football.

I was standing in the kitchen waiting for everyone to get ready, dressed in some adidas joggers and Joe's black adidas hoodie. I felt hands snake their way around my waist.

"Hey babe." Joe said nuzzling his head into my shoulder.

I turned to face him, my arms instinctively going around his waist hugging him.

"Thank you for coming along." He said.

"It's no problem." I said, shrugging it off. When in reality, I was freaking out quite badly. My skills were nothing compared to theirs and I hated being the worst one at anything.

As we drove there I think Oli noticed my nervousness and leaned over to me.

"Don't worry I'm worse than you are. You'll do great I'm sure of it." He smiled convincingly and patted my knee.

"Thanks Oli." I smiled reassuringly.

We got to the pitch and it was empty, as promised, it would only be our group there.

We set up cameras for all different angles and we began to film.

We did a crossbar challenge first, and I surprisingly got the first hit, of course, because I went before Joe, who barely has to think about it and he just does it. It's second nature to him.

We filmed for Caspar's channel next and that went quite well.

The last one, for Oli's channel, was a huge disaster. We were doing a challenge involving a blindfold and I knew straight away that it wouldn't go well.

On the third set of people going, Jack ran head on into the goal post and fell backwards. Being the nurturing person I am, ran after him first to see if he was okay.

"Jack?" He groaned in response, his nose was bleeding, along with his lip. I'm guessing he bit on his lip at impact. Something that happens quite often.

I got a towel from one of the bags and held it to his nose, guiding his chin with my hand to tilt his head back.

The others had gathered round at this point, all obviously worried about Jack. After I had situated Jack, I stood up, feeling my anxiety levels drop a bit knowing he was alright.

"I'm proud of you for that you know?" Joe said wrapping an arm around my waist as mine wrapped around his.

"Thanks. It was like an instinct you know?"

"Yeah I get it."

Jack was now up on his feet and coming towards us.

"Hey listen y/n, I wanted to thank you for that. I was honestly a bit freaked out I wouldn't have known what to do." He scratched the back of his neck.

"It's not a problem Maynard. It was my pleasure. Really."

"At least let me do something to return the favour, get you lunch sometime maybe?" He reached out to touch my arm.

"She said its fine mate." Joe snapped a bit too aggressively.

"Joe, calm down." I tried to ease his edge but he just walked away.

"What's up with him?" Jack asked.

I simply shrugged, not knowing why he snapped like he did.

We all drove home, me going to the jaspar house where I had been staying for the past few days.

I followed a silent Joe down to his room where he just took off his hoodie, shoes and socks, laying on his bed face down.

I took off my socks and shoes, leaving my hoodie on and I laid on the other side of the bed, facing him.

"Joseph?" I spoke softly.

"What?" He answered back bluntly.

"What's wrong? Is this about Jack? You know I don't like him like that."

"Yeah I know. I just don't like how he was talking to you. As if the two of you were together. Or if he was trying to get you."

"How can he get someone who's already taken?" I asked.

Joe finally looked towards me, the slightest hint of a smile on his face.

"Hey Joe?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." At this he broke into a smile.

"I love you too." He pulled me towards him and kissed me softly.

His hands trailed up my hoodie, seeing as I had nothing but my bra underneath it.

He was kissing me roughly, but still passionately.

My sweater was soon discarded and laying on the floor. Next was his tshirt, revealing his gorgeous torso that only I get to see. 

I could feel his prominent boner on my leg, and I knew that we should speed this up a bit. Not much foreplay.

I took his sweats off, and he took mine off, leaving the both of us just in our underwear.

Soon the both of us were completely undressed, and he was putting on a condom, ready to enter me.

"You ready?" He asked.

I simply nodded and he pushed into me and I gripped onto his shoulders to ease my moans.

"Fuck Joe. Faster." He sped up his pace, kissing me roughly as he did so.

"I love you. So so much." He murmured between kisses. To which I returned the saying.

He let me come first, him afterwards.

We redressed into comfy clothes and laid in each other's arms, cuddling.

BY: wroetominter on tumblr