Be Mine

Y/N POV

"Hey babe I'm going out with the lads." My boyfriend Joe said as he walked through the door of our room.

"Babe I thought we were supposed to hang out today." I said as I turned to face him.

"Well I decided to go out with the lads instead Y/N."

"Joe do you even remember why we were supposed to hang out today."

"No but I bet it wasn't anything important. Stop being so fucking clingy Y/N."

"Fine just go hang out with the lads Joe." I said this while my eyes began to water.

Joe just rolled his eyes and walked out of the room and left the house.Today was our two year anniversary and he doesn't even remember. He has been acting like a dick lately and I can't stand it. He first blew off our date nights to go hang with the boys and then he starts distancing himself from me. Now he blows off our anniversary. It feels like Joe doesn't even care about our relationship or me anymore. I got up from our bed as tears started falling down my face and started packing my bags.

After I got my bags packed I decided to call Joe and tell him that I was leaving. After a couple rings he picked up.

"What do you want Y/N?"

"Joe you and I need to talk."

"Listen Y/N can this wait we're at a bar and I'll be home either tomorrow or later tonight."

"Joe I might not-"

"Sorry Y/N I got to go." He said this than hung up.

He wouldn't even listen to me. He would rather get drunk and hang out with the boys then hang out with me. I quickly wiped the tears that were rolling down my face and grabbed a pencil and paper.

Dear Joe,

I am writing this letter to tell you something important. I can't be with you anymore. I can't deal with you canceling our dates and missing out on our 2 year anniversary. I love you so much Joe but it doesn't feel like you love me back anymore. I'm leaving and I'll send someone to come get my other stuff. Tell the boys I love them and will miss them. Goodbye Joe.

Sincerely,

Y/N

Joe's POV

"Sorry Y/N I got to go." I said before hanging up on her.

"I can't wait to see the look on Y/N's face when you propose to her Joe." Caspar spoke.

"I can't wait to see it either. Now let's go pick up the ring." I spoke as we left the flower shop.

Once we got the ring we hid it in Oli's car, hung out for a bit, and went back home. Once Caspar, Oli, and I got back we didn't get the usual greeting that Y/N always gives us, instead we were greeted with complete silence. We all thought that Y/N was just sleeping so we parted ways and went to our own rooms. Once I got to mine and Y/n's room I found a note and Y/N's electronics that were neatly placed on the bed. I opened the letter and began to read it.

Once I was finished I had tears streaming down my face. I got up and began to scream, punch, and throw things. The guys ran in, saw, and quickly tried to calm me down.

"Joe what's wrong? Where is Y/N?"

"She left. Y/N broke up with me and left." I said as I sobbed.

It's been 6 months since I had broken up with Joe and left the house. Since I left my phone and other electronics at the house the guys haven't been able to talk to me. I left to go stay with my mate Simon and I got a job at a local Nando's.

"Y/N can you take my tables while I go on break?" My co-worker Jesse asked.

I nodded my head and went to go take over her tables. Once I went to deliver food to her last table I noticed that Jaspoli and some other youtubers were there. Plus a beautiful girl who was talking and giggling with Joe.

I wiped away the tears and went to deliver the food to the boys.

"Y/N is that you?" Oli asked once he saw the tattoo of a bow placed on my wrist.

I nodded my head and said, "Here your food and I hope you guys enjoy your meal." Right before turning away to go take my break.

Once I told my co-worker I was taking my break I went outside, to my car (well Simon's car but he lets me use it), and cried.

After a while I heard the sound of the car doors opening and shutting.

"Y/N?" I heard Joe speak as if he didn't believe that it was me.

"Leave me alone Joe. Go back to the boys and that girl."

"Y/N they were the ones that told me to come out here and talk to you."

I looked at him while glaring and said, "Well we talked now leave me alone."

"I'm not gonna let you get away again Y/N."

"What do you mean Joe? You got a beautiful new girlfriend now go back to her and leave me alone."

"Amy isn't my girlfriend Y/N. She is Oli's girlfriend. And I meant that I'm not gonna let the love of my life leave me again."

"Joe if you loved me then you would had showed it while we were dating. You don't love me Joe, you nev-"

(I stole the following line off of this site since I couldn't think of what to say.)

"No one in this world knows the feeling that I get when I see you. They have no idea what I feel when I hear your name or your soft voice. Nobody has ever made me feel the way you make me feel, and that is such a crazy feeling. All I know is that I want to grab you and be in your arms forever and forever and never let go. I want to kiss your lips and never stop–just keep on going. Every time I think about you, it gives me more strength to carry on my life. It makes me happy to be alive, knowing that you've come into my life. All I know is that I want to be with you! And I hope that you, too, want always to be with me." Once he said this both of us were in tears.

"Joe I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything Y/N but you should know that I was planning on proposing. That's why I missed so many date nights to go hang out with the boys. I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. Listen I know this isn't the best time or place to ask you this but."

"But what Joe?"

He pulled a box out of his pocket, opened it revealing a diamond ring, and asked, "Will you marry me Y/N?"

I sobbed as I nodded my head signaling that I would marry him. He connected our lips right after he slid the ring onto my finger. 

BY: youtubelover027 on tumblr