Odds On 2

*It isn't part 2 of the previous imagine*

You locked your car and made your way to the front door. As soon as you knocked on the door, Nala started to bark on the other side of the door. You were visiting your best friend Zoe and her boyfriend Alfie in Brighton today for Zoe's birthday. You and Zoe had been best friends since primary school and you had managed to stay friends till this day. Even though you went off to college and Zoe moved to Brighton to work with her successful youtube channel, you still saw each other, almost every week. You had always been inseparable and you were so excited to see her again. The door was opened and Zoe appeared in the door with a big smile and a vlogging camera in front of her.

"Look who is hereeeee," she said with an excited voice and you laughed before you hugged her tight. She put down her camera while you said hi to their little black pug, Nala.

"How are you y/n? Even though we saw each other last week," Zoe asked and you both laughed.

"I'm good, and you?" I asked while Zoe took your jacket for you.

"Splendid," she answered and you both laughed. You and Zoe had the weirdest humor and you could literally laugh about anything. You walked behind Zoe towards the living room and you could see a bunch of people there.

"Y/N has arrived!" Zoe announced as you entered the living room. You could see Jim, Tanya, Niomi, Marcus, Alfie, the Saccone Joly's and Zoe's brother Joe. As always Joe caught your eye. You and Joe had a weird relationship. You have always been really flirty with each other, and had kissed a couple of times at some parties, but you had never defined your relationship which bothered you a lot, because you liked him. He was like a best friend, but you were scared that he only saw you as "Zoe's best friend". After saying hi to everyone, some people went outside to chat, and some gathered around in the sofa and chatted. You found yourself sitting on the edge of their terrace outside, whilst playing with Nala. Niomi and you had just talked but she had to go pee, so you were left alone with Nala.

"So no one wanted to talk to you?" a voice behind you suddenly said and you turned your head to see it was Joe, with a big smirk on across his face.

"Well... Nala stayed," you said which made Joe laugh and he joined you on the terrace. Your arms touched and you liked being this close to him.

"Without sounding weird right? You look really beautiful today," Joe said and you could feel yourself blush. You looked up at him with a smile and you could see a bit of redness in his cheeks as well.

"Well wasn't that nice of you, Joseph. You look pretty handsome yourself," you answered, keeping a cool facade, even though you honestly just wanted to throw yourself at him.

"Always so cocky," Joe said with a cheeky smile and you looked at him with a huge smile.

"You like it," you answered, being extra cocky and Joe gently pushed you which made both of you laugh.

"Okay, I have a game for us to play," Joe said and you looked at him terrified. Every time Joe had a game, you always ended up getting hurt.

"I hate your games," you said and Joe laughed.

"Odds on, me taking you on a proper date," Joe then said and you looked at him with a surprised look. You could feel your belly tickle and you had to maintain a grin.

"1 to 5," you said and Joe looked impressed at you.

"Don't be too eager," he teased and you gently pushed him.

"Come on, Sugg," you said and Joe smiled. He started to count down as you looked each other in the eyes. You knew you were both hoping on saying the same number.
"2"
"2"
You looked at each other and couldn't resist laughing. An undeniable happiness filled your body and you couldn't stop smiling.

"Well, you know the rules," Joe said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess we're going on a date," you said trying to act a bit cool even though it was pretty hard.

"Don't act like you're not excited," Joe said and pushed you gently, which made you smile.

"I am excited," you admitted and Joe smiled before placing a hand on your thigh, giving you goosebumps.

"Me too," Joe said whilst he looked right into your eyes. You both started to laugh, and butterflies filled your whole body.  

BY: thatcherjoeimagines on tumblr