Visit

Caspar and I had just finished our pizzas and decided to go for a walk to get rid of the greasy fat which we had just consumed.

"Thank you so much Floppy" Caspar announced while we were walking through the park that was across the road from the Jaspar flat.

"You're extremely welcome Casp, I've missed spending time with you." I looked over to him seeing that he was looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"Well it is pretty difficult for us to spend time with each other when we live on opposite sides of the world" Caspar laughed out from beside me while he weaved his arm around my waist pulling me into his side. I laughed with him as we continued our walk through the park, we spent the time catching up on what has been going on in our lives and how YouTube was going for Caspar. His face lit up like a Christmas tree as he spoke about everything that YouTube has led him to achieve.

After about an hour at the park we then decided to make our way back to the flat so that I was able to start unpacking and set everything up for me to be able to have a place to sleep for the night.

We walked up to the white door that led into the Jaspar flat and heard quiet mumbles from the other side, I wonder what Joe and Zoe are talking about? Caspar opens the door and lets me walking in first, I spotted Joe and Zoe on the couch in the living area. Joe sees me and hits Zoe slightly to get her attention because she is still mumbling unheard words to Joe, she looks behind her and spots me looking in her direction and smiles sweetly at me. Were they talking about me? I let my question go as both Joe and Zoe stand up and walked towards Caspar and myself.

"How was your pizza?" Zoe questions.

"It was absolutely wonderful Zoe!" Caspar shouts out loud as we all laugh at his childish ways. I look at Joe and still see that his eyes are still slightly red and puffy, poor Joe I hope he's OK.

"Oh crap is that the time?" Zoe exclaims with panic. "I need to get back home now, otherwise Alfie won't be very happy with me" Zoe says rolling her eyes as she walks to her bag on the kitchen counter and pulls her phone out. "Look he's already texted me asking where I am" she states shaking her head slightly and begging to tap away at her phone.

"Zoe? Can I have your car keys so I can grab my luggage from the back of your car? Casp and I will meet you at your car once you've had the chance to text Alfie back and do whatever else you need to do." I say looking at Zoe the whole time. She looks up at me and nods while digging through her bag and grabbing her keys then tossing them to me. I lean in to catch them and end up face planting the ground.

Laughter strikes up in everyone including myself as I roll over into my back, I look up and see Joe with a grin on his face and his hand held out for me to hold. I reach out with a grin on my own face and take a hold on his hand, he pulls me up with a bit too much force and I end up flying into his body almost knocking us both down but he wraps his arms around my waist and makes sure that we both have a steady balance so that we don't end up falling on the floor together. I pull back from him slightly looking up at him, I find that he is looking down at me and has a massive grin on his face and I can feel the sides of my mouth pull up into a grin that replicates his own.

I pull back completely and turn around to find Zoe and Caspar still laughing at me, I look around to see if I can find out where the keys have gone but I can't see them anywhere.

"That is why I call you Floppy" Caspar says while trying to catch his breath, once he has found his breath again and has settled down he holds the keys up in his hand "I caught them for you, come on let's go grab your stuff" I smile and make my way to the door with a glance behind me a see Joe staring at me, and I turn back around with another big grin on my face.