Hurt

You sniffed, stumbling home in the rain. What have you ever done to Joe's fangirls? No matter how much you say on Twitter, you aren't romantically involved with Joe at all. Yes you had a crush on the guy, but he didn't for you. This may have been the first time this has happened, but who's to say it won't happen again?

Exactly.

It kinda scared you actually. The fact these 5 girls jumped you after meeting you in Asda pretending to be your fans, only to follow you until no one was around and literally beat you to the pulp. Why? They kept mentioning Joe. So the only guess you had was that they felt jealous?

Thunder crackled in the air, making you flinch gently as you picked up your limp home, your feet quickly meeting the front door.

You opened the door, feeling the warmth hit you and you shut the door quietly. You didn't want to wake anyone up, considering it was almost midnight. Didn't you promise to be back 2 hours ago with snacks? Oh.

You saw the stairs and was about to make a run for it when you heard your name.

"(Y/N)? Are you home?"

You cleared your throat to try and make it sound as if you hadn't been crying.

"Y-yeah. I'll be in my room."

Without another word you sprinted up the wooden steps.

~~~~

Your (e/c) orbs met your mirror at your desk.

You had cuts from scratches and blood smeared over your face along with your mascara and eyeliner. But you think you had a black eye, it was hard to tell with the makeup.

"I didn't think it was that bad.." You mumbled, examining the cuts as a sniff made its way from you.

You knelt on your chair, pulling the jumper up to expose your ribs, seeing scratches as well as your ribs bruised a dark purple and blue.

Could you only imagine what your legs looked like?

Your arms were visible and your arms had fingerprint bruises imprinted into them along with blood and quite deep cuts.

A single tear ran down your damaged skin.

Even your jumper was slightly ripped. A girl had even smashed two empty bottle's over your leg and into your chest. It would be a miracle if none was stuck in your skin- but luck wasn't on your side.

Suddenly the door opened up, there stood Joe.

"Hey (Y/N)- holy shit." He stopped mid sentence and let the cuss slip through his lips.

His eyebrows furrowed as he walked over at a speedy pace.

"(Y/N) Who did this?"

His once ocean blue eyes were now a dark musky water colour and his face had hardened if that was even possible.

He was fuming.

"Just some girls-"

"Some girls? Like who?! I want names. Hell- I'm gonna tell everyone and we're gonna find them, you hear me? We're gonna-"

"Joe, please stop." You whispered gently looking down.

It was almost as if he came to reality and he noticed your wounds fully. He guided you to your bed and sat you down and he knelt in front of you.

"I'll be right back." He whispered brokenly.

He walked out, within seconds he came back with a first aid kit.

"Right.. (Y/N) where are you hurt?" He knelt back in place.

"I think- everywhere."

His cheeks slightly reddened.

"Right, (Y/N) can you take off your clothes please-"

He started to rush his next words.

"IpromiseIwontlookIjustwanttomakesurethatyouareallpatchedupandIwonttellanyone"

Your cheeks matched his and you nodded, slowly sliding off your clothes to just remain in your bra and knickers.

His eyes tried to avert away- but you knew he was having little peaks.

Honestly right now, you did not care. Not the slightest.

Joe opened up the little case and using his fingers he grabbed some tweaser's, obviously noticing the little bits of glass. His rough hands gently taking your leg and gently picking out each bit of glass. The pain was almost numb to you. After that, Joe moved to your chest which was a little awkward but in that moment- again, you couldn't care.

"Sorry if I'm hurting you." He whispered, after cleaning the cuts and bandaging them up.

"I honestly don't feel a thing Joe." You smiled weakly at him.

A sigh left his lips as he looked over your body, not in a perverted way but in a way of sympathy. His wandering eyes didn't seek lust, but almost as if they wanted to help you.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you..." His voice trailed off.

Joe looked broken.

"Joe this is not your fault." Your stern voice broke out.

"Then what happened?"

"It was your fans yes- but it wasn't you."

His palm met his forehead, rubbing his temples in frustration.

"I just can't wrap my head around it. It's so disgusting!"

~~~

After 20 minutes of cleaning you he had calmed down and he started to take off your makeup with a makeup wipe.

"Turns out it is a blackeye."

"Great.." You mumbled as he wiped off the mascara and eyeliner smudges.

"Do you need anything, (Y/N)?"

You thought about that question, did you?

"Not really..."

"Tell me."

A racked sigh left your lips.

"Can you just stay with me until I fall asleep?"

His eyes softened, and a nod made its way onto his head.

After a few minutes you dressed yourself into a onesie and you climbed into bed with Joe .This actually felt almost as if it was natural to be in a bed with Joe, to be cuddling against him slightly.

"Goodnight Joe."

You never got an answer, atleast you thought you never.

But after you drifted into a slumber, Joe whispered into your ear.

"I'm sorry this happened to you, love. I'll try to be there for you in the future.."

BY: thatonefuckupgirl on tumblr