Clingy

Y/N POV
"Y/N STOP BEING SO FUCKING CLINGY! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FUCK SAKE!" Joe screamed.
All I did was ask him if he would hang out with me for an hour instead of editing and recording. We haven't spent time together in months and I was beginning to miss him.
"JOE ALL I ASKED WAS FOR YOU TO SPEND NOT EVEN AN HOUR WITH ME BUT THEN YOU GO ALL CRAZY ON ME! WE HAVEN'T HUNG OUT IN MONTHS AND I MISS YOU!"
"WELL I DON'T MISS YOU Y/N! HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY I DON'T HANG OUT WITH YOU ANY MORE? YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLINGY AND I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I could tell that Joe was already regretting what he said.
"Y/N I'm so-"
I cut Joe off and spoke, "Alright Joe if you feel that way then we're done."
Before Joe could respond I ran out of the room and into my best friends room and locked the door.
"Y/N what's wrong?" Caspar asked as he took of his head set, walked over to me, and hugged me.
After what felt like hours I pulled away from Cas and asked, "Am I clingy?"
"No you're not Y/N. You just care about us. What made you ask that?"
"Joe said that I was clingy when I asked him to hang out with me since we haven't in months."
"Y/N you are not clingy by any means. Is that why you're crying?"
I shook my head before saying, "He said that he didn't miss me and that he can't stand me. So I did him a favor and broke up with him. I love him so much Caspar and now I lost him. Now he's going to find a pretty girl who's not clingy and annoying. Cas can I sleep in here tonight? Tomorrow I'll go back to my parents but I'm just so tired."
"Yeah Y/N. Go to sleep on my bed, I won't be going to sleep for a while because I have to record some more videos.
"Thank you." I say as I climb onto his bed and fall asleep.

CASPAR POV
Once I knew that Y/N was asleep I walked out of my room and went to Joes. When I got to his room I barged in and saw him laying on his bed with tears streaming down his face.
"Joe you are a fucking idiot."
"You think I don't already know this Caspar. I just had my girlfriend leave me because I pushing her. I love her so much and I lost her."
"Joe you are such a fucking idiot but you're lucky I love you. Y/N is asleep in my room. She thinks that you're gonna find a different girl who's not clingy or annoying."
"Do you think it'll be alright if I bring her in here and let her sleep?"
"Yeah now go get her before you lose her."

Y/N POV
After sleeping for what felt like hours I was woken up by someone playing with my hair. I open my eyes and saw Joe laying right beside me. He looks like he had been crying.
"Joe?"
He looks at me quickly before pulling me into his chest and apologizing over and over again.
I giggle before looking up at him and placing a kiss on lips. After a second of shock he began kissing back. After a couple minutes we pull apart and fall asleep.
"I love you Joe." I mumble before darkness takes over.   

BY:  youtubelover027 on tumblr