Drugs Pt. 1

You have decided to visit your boyfriend, Joe since you haven't seen him all week due to you being busy at work. You parked your car in front of the Jaspar house and then walked up to the door and knocked on it. Caspar opened the door greeting you with a friendly smile and let you inside.

"Hey Y/N! Joe's downstairs in his room but, he may be sleeping seeing as he is awfully quiet." Caspar told you.

"Cheers Cas!" You said, hanging up your coat and taking off your shoes before going down the stairs.

You tapped softly on his door, just in case he is asleep. "Are you awake in there, Joe?" You asked, you heard a mumble followed by a thump. You quickly tried to open his door, but only to find it locked. Joe never leaves his door locked.

"Joe open up!" You thumped on his door, suddenly you remembered Joe telling you that his spare door key was on top of his door frame. Standing on your tip toes you reached for the piece of metal and unlocked his door.

"What are you hiding Joseph?!" You charged over to him taking out the see-through plastic sealed bag with white powder in it from his grasp.

"What do you think you're doing Joe?!" You shouted at him, shaking the bag in his face.

"Give it back Y/N!" Joe growled at you stepping closer towards you, his bloodshot eyes staring at your teared up scared ones.

"No!" You said stepping close to him. "No, I will not give it back to you. Do you know why? Huh?! Because soon you will get addicted to them! Day by day, weeks by weeks you'll take them and every time you take one, you're slowly digging yourself your grave. I can't bare seeing you die, the boys can't, your family can't and your fans can't. You have saved many lives just by posting videos on YouTube and what example does that make to your fans, huh? So that's why I don't want to give it back." By the end of your speech, you were in tears.

"This was my first time trying it Y/N, I just wanted to know what it feels like, stop overreacting and give it back."Joe said while violently toke his bag from your hands making you lose your balance, fall and smash your head in the door frame. "OMG I'm so sorry, Y/N." Joe said while rushing to help you get up.

 "Take your hands off me NOW!" You screamed between tears and stood up by the door.

"Y/N I'm sorry I don't know what's wrong with me...I just..."Joe started to explain."Those fucking drugs are changing you that's what's wrong with you. Stop being a fucking selfish asshole and when you stop taking those fucking drugs you know where to find me...I can't be in this house with you right now. " You said while snapped the door behind you making your way towards the car and drive away.

BY: wroetominter on tumblr