Stressed Out

For weeks now I had been coming over Joe's house to spend time with him while he does his work. It was good company.

Currently I was laying on Joe's bed watching a movie while he edited. After a bit, I got a notification from Twitter. Joe was tweeting at someone that was putting him in his thumbnails. He seemed quite pissed about it. There was a total of about 3 or 4 tweets and afterwards he just shoved his chair back from his computer.

"Joe?" I questioned. I didn't want to upset him further.

"Yeah." He said quite aggressively.

"Come here." I said and he stood still. "Joe come over here." I said a bit more demanding. He grudgingly stood up and sat beside me.

"Let it out." I said.

"Who the fuck does he think he is using my face for views? God that makes me so fucking mad!" He raised his voice a bit and saw me flinch at the noise.

"Sorry." He said softly. He laid down on his back with his hands over his face.

"Turn over." I said and he obliged. I sat on his butt and began to give him a back and shoulder massage. I could tell how tense he was from the feel of his back.

"You're too good to me." He said when I finished.

"You deserve it. You're always taking care of me." I smiled at him.

"Is it weird if I ask you if you want to cuddle?" He asked. Joe and I have been best friends for so long that I didn't feel uncomfortable with it.

"It's not weird at all." I crawled under his covers into the cool sheets and he followed suit.

He pulled me towards him and I rested my head on his shoulder. His hands wrapped around my waist and I rubbed his back.

His hands were wandering, my back, my thighs, my hips, even my butt. I knew he wanted to move more, but I think he was nervous. I grabbed his hand, and guided it underneath my top to my stomach, seeing his face redden a bit.

I gradually moved it higher until it was rested on my breast. I was wearing a pretty sexy bralette, I mean you couldn't tell it was sexy by feeling it but it wasn't just a normal bra.

"I don't want you to think I'm trying to take advantage of you." Joe removed his hand and sat up on his elbows.

"I know you're not." I said.

"But I feel like I am. I really appreciate all you do for me. We've been friends so long and I don't think I've ever truly told you how much I care for you. You're  one of the most important people in my life and I want you to know that.

I sat up and straddled his waist, hugging him tightly.

"I know. I feel so immensely loved when I'm around you and it's crazy how attached I am to you. I don't know what I would do if we weren't friends."

"I don't either. But I love you so much."

"I love you too Joseph."

"No, I'm in love with you." I sat back and looked at him. He looked a but apprehensive waiting for me to answer.

"I'm in love with you too." I said softly.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that." He said smiling.

"It's true." I said leaning towards him, giving him a little kiss.

"Thank you for putting me in a better mood." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"You're welcome." I said laying back down and cuddling into him.