Where Is He?

"Zoe stop it please" I laugh out slapping her hand. She stops imitating Alfie on the phone as he walks back in hanging up.

"I can see you in the mirror you idiot" he says joking. He sits down between us, quickly jumping back up. "Y/N have you peed yourself" he asks looking at the liquid on the leather. I shake my head standing up.

"I don't think it's pee Alf, Y/N have you had any pain" Zoe asks me pulling me back down. I nod my head.

"Yeah laughing pain" I tell her.

"Was it intense?" I nod my head remembering the pain.

"It wasn't painful but it was concentrated" I tell her. She quickly turns to Alfie.

"Go get her delivery bag and some pants" she order Alfie. She starts pulling my leggings off. I let her as I can't, I usually get Joe to help me. Alfie returns with the two bags and the leggings which Zoe helps me put on and then we rushed into the car. Alfie dumps my bags in the boot and gets in the car driving off to the hospital.

"Guys I don't think I'm giving birth, I haven't even had any co—" I'm cut off by pain in my abdomen."Call Joe for me" I tell Zoe throwing her my phone.

"Where is he?" She asks putting my phone to her ear.

"He went with Caspar and Oli to a football game up in Leeds " I tell her. She shakes her head turning back around. "Alfie can you drive faster?" I scream at him.

"Can you not see the traffic rush hour just started, couldn't you have waited to give birth" He jokes. I lean forward a little flicking his head.

"Well you're not going to be his godfather for sure" I threaten. He sticks his tongue out as he stops at red lights.

"He's not picking up" she tells me handing me my phone back. I take it dialing him again. It rings for a while before going to answer phone. I give up and call Caspar instead. He picks up with in a few rings.

"Hey Y/N, what's up" he shouts, his voice drowned by the cheering in the background.

"Nothing just going into labor while my boyfriend can't pick up his damn phone" I tell him and he is quick to respond.

"Oh my god are you okay? He just went to the toilet, I'll go find him just a minute" he tells me.

"I'm fine, Alfie and Zoe are taking me to the hospital" I said. Slowly the cheers die out and I hear a door open.

"Dude I'm peeing back up" I hear Joe.

"Y/N is giving birth so hurry the fuck up" Caspar sasses him. I hear scrambling on the other side. "Dude don't even try after touching your dick, go wash your hands" I hear Caspar again. I let out a giggle.

"Are you okay? Are you at the hospital? I told you I shouldn't have come" Joe starts babbling.

"Shut up you idiot we are on our way there, just a bit of traffic. Zoe has called them so they know I'm coming so get on your way back here, NOW"

"Yeah yeah okay"

"Joe just get here" I say before hanging up. I toss my phone to the side and see the hospital finally in sight. Just as we park another contraction hits me. I get out of the car and waddle my way to the entrance.

"Should I bring the bags?" Alfie shouts from the car. I shake my head and he locks the door following us. I look up to see a wheelchair in front of me.

"Miss Sugg?" A nurse asks me. I shake my head.

"That's my boyfriends mom, my name is Y/F/N" I correct the nurse with a smile and a laugh.