Youtuber Whispers

"THE DUCK DID WHAT!?"

Whilst Jim and Tanya were playing their round of YouTuber Whispers, Caspar, Joe and I couldn't stop laughing. From earlier, the sentence was "I went to the shop and bought some fries" and Tanya came up with "I sent some pigs and they could fly".

As Tanya tried guessing this sentence, Joe had to leave the room because he was scared the audio for the video wouldn't be loud enough.

Once we had all calmed down- including Jim, who had to say the sentence to Tanya -the game carried on. Jim took a deep breath, then slowly said, "when I first looked at you, I fell-"

"WHAT DID THE THIRSTY DUCKS DO?!" Tanya shouted back at Jim, who now again couldn't stop laughing.

"When I first looked at you I fell in love with you," Jim repeated slowly.

"Ah, that's cute."

We all looked at Tanya, who was grinning ear to ear. "Sorry, the music stopped," Tanya chuckled, but that meant that finally after ten minutes Joe and I could have a go.

As Tanya leaned over on the bed to give Jim a kiss, Joe and I stood up from the floor. "Come on Y/N," he smiled, "let's show them how it's done." Jim and Tanya slid off the bed, and Joe only shook his head. "That was terrible Tanya," Joe stated, "I've played this game loads of times, and by far you are the worst."

"But that was hard Joe," Tanya pouted, and Joe chuckled a little before giving her a hand, "I know Tanya, I'm only joking."

I sat on the bed cross-legged, and fixed my hair in the screen- no point really, the headphones were going to ruin it anyway. "Are we good?" I asked Caspar, who was looking into the camera screen, "am I in shot?"

"Yeah, but Joe," Caspar replied, "you need to move closer to Y/N." Joe obediently shuffled along on the bed closer to me.

"Slightly more."

He shuffled again closer.

"More."

He shuffled again, his face slightly blushing.

"More Joe, come on."

By now, our knees were touching, so I thought perhaps I should move back.

"That's good- no-no-no Y/N don't move: you're going to be out of shot."

So that was settled: Joe and I were going to sit with our knees touching on the bed... not at all awkward when you have a crush on him. I took a drink from my bottle, then tried putting it on the floor.

"Hey watch out!" Joe grabbed my knees just before I fell back of the bed.

"Oh, thank you Joe," I blushed, as he reached for my hand and pulled my back up. "No bother," he replied.

Caspar's POV

This will be an amazing video to have secret scenes. Today, Joe was finally going to tell Y/N what he thinks of her. It will work like this: Joe will say a phrase, and if Y/N repeats it, then it means she doesn't think of him that way. If she repeats it blushing, she's thinking the same. And if she doesn't hear anything, give up and try another time.

Was this bad? I don't think so, but maybe... but we're only trying to help them.

Joe's POV

I was so nervous for this, I don't know why I agreed to this. Although Tanya may not be the best at this game, she sure did give me a good idea... but that doesn't change the fact that I was very nervous about this. "Okay, first question-"

"Wait I can still hear you," Y/N replied, turning up the volume to full blast on her phone. Her hair fell on her face, and gently with her hand she put it back. She doesn't know this, but every time I look at her my heart skips a beat.

"Okay, you ready?" I ask with my thumb up, "you're ready, ready? Okay, let's go-"

"Was that the first question?" she asks, and I shake my head smiling.

"No," I shake my head, then do a long pause and finally point my finger at her to signal that I'm doing it now.

Successfully, we did four fan requests, and so far Y/N only had to listen to them twice to know the full thing. "Yes, we're awesome Joe," she high-fived me on the last one we did. It was time that I finally said the sentence I dreaded most.

"Okay, ready?... Roses are red, violets are blue, love never came across my mind, until I saw you."

Y/N's POV

I understood it was a 'roses are red' poem, so I asked Joe to repeat it. He blushed and repeated the sentence, looking down at his phone. "Joe, I can't read your lips if you're looking down," I said, and he lifted his face up.

I understood the first point when suddenly my music stopped, "are blue, love never came across my mind, until I saw you."

Frozen, I looked at Joe. He knew my music stopped (his facial expression said all of it), and I looked at everyone in the room. "What Joe?" I took off my earphones, and looked at Joe's face, "did you... say what I just heard?"

He looked at Caspar, Jim and Tanya, before sighing and looking at me, "yes... you did hear right:roses are red, violets are blue, love never came across my mind, until I saw you."

I looked at him, not knowing what to take from this. Was he asking me out? Was he just taking the mick? Was he-

"Y/N, I love you."

His poor innocent face full of sincere happiness looked at me. His eyes filled with hope, and I felt melting in his gaze... if only everyone else in the room wasn't here, I'd have kissed him... You know what, who cares.

"That's good 'cause I love you too," and I leaned forward to kiss his face.

BY: joesuggimagine on tumblr