Las Vegas

"Look at this ultimate white girl." Joe directed his camera at me while we were on the plane.

"Oh fuck off." I shoved his arm and he laughed pushing me back lightly.

We were on our way to Las Vegas and I was the only girl going on an all lads trip. I mean it's not like I'll be the only girl the whole time, there's plenty of girls in Vegas for me to hang out with.

"We're going to Vegas!" Joe said excitedly into his vlogging camera.

I was sat between Joe and Oli, talking to Oli most of the flight because Joe fell asleep.

"How fucked up is Vegas going to make me?" I asked him as we were descending to the ground.

"Oh babes, you're going to be fucked." Joe said finally waking up.

"Mad statement but okay." I said.

When we got off the plane I found the others. Also known as Josh, Jack, Conor, Michael, and Caspar.

"Jheeez little white girl over here." Jack commented putting his arm dangerously low on my waist.

"That's what I said!" Joe exclaimed.

"You guys are such fuckboys I swear to god." I walked ahead of them towards Caspar who I knew wouldn't taunt me.

"But that ass though."

"Fuck you!"

"Love to." They both called back.

"Are they being mean to you?"Caspar asked walking close to me as we got into the ride to the hotel.

"Yes." I said cuddling into him as Oli and Joe got into the car with us.

"Come cuddle me like that." Joe said looking like a little puppy with his sad face.

I sat beside him and he put his arm around me letting me cuddle into him.

We got into the hotel room and it was actually so beautiful. I couldn't help but express my happiness by sitting on my knees on the bed and staring out the window.

"You look really cute like that." Joe said leaning against the doorframe.

He was wearing all black, a nicely fitting tshirt with jeans and black shoes. The only thing sticking out was his silver cross necklace.

To be completely honest he looked sexy.

"You look pretty good yourself." I said. He walked over to me and I sat up on my knees so I was almost face to face with him.

"Do you want to see something cool?" I asked him.

"Sure." I took his hand in mine and pulled him into the bathroom.

"Do I want to know why you're taking me into a bathroom?"

"I'm bringing you in here to fuck you." I said sarcastically.

"Well if you insist." He came closer jokingly.

"No I'm actually here to show you this." I pointed out the little thing on the wall that played different genres through speakers on the ceiling.

"That's so sick. Do they have grime on there?" He joked around and I pushed him a bit.

"Grime trash." I called him.

"White girl."

"Call me a white girl one more time and I swear-" he cut me off.

"You're gonna do what?" He said.

I grabbed his waist and pushed him against the wall, pressing my body up against his.

"Would you like me to continue?" I asked softly.

"Please." He said.

I pressed my lips to his in a tender kiss, allowing him to grab my waist and deepen the kiss.

"Jump." He said in between fervent kisses.

I jumped and he grabbed my thighs hoisting me onto his hips.

He took me back into the room and laid me down on the bed. He was taking his top off when we heard a laugh.

"I knew they'd be fucking but I didn't expect it to be this quickly into the trip." Jack said to Josh.

"I owe you twenty bucks then." Josh said.

"You guys bet we were going to fuck?" I asked shocked.

"Yes. Were you not?" Jack asked.

"We were you pricks now get out." Joe stood up and pushed them out the door, locking it behind them and turning back to me.

"Where were we?"

BY: wroetominter on tumblr