I'm Done

"Babe, are you ready?"

Joe calls out to me from the bedroom.

"Give me one sec sweetie. Just fixing me makeup."

I hear him sigh and i roll my eyes. Lately he has been getting upset with me for no reason. I try my best to look good for his videos because I know how much he loves and cherishes his Sugg Sunday videos. I pucker my lips and smile into the mirror. I shut the light off and walk out of the bathroom into the bedroom.

"Finally."

Joe mutters under his breath and doesn't even look at me. He continues to fidget with his camera. I glare at him and take a deep breath and sit down on the bed.

"Do you think you could help me?"

Joe asks in a pissed off tone. I flash him a fake smile and get up.

"Sure babe. What do you need help with?"

He hands me the lights and I take them and plug them in. I try to adjust the height but Joe walks over and does it himself, somewhat pushing me out of the way. I put my hands up and walk back over to the bed and go on twitter. I scroll through feed and see all sorts of edits of Joe and I. I smile slightly but a tear escapes my eye and falls down my cheek.

"Ready."

Joe puts the memory card in his camera and comes to sit down next to me. I quickly wipe the away the stray tear. I fix my hair and smile into the camera. I know that Joe is doing his Dare Sugg video and I am just here to help him and read the dares and assist him if he needs it.

"Ello everyone. Now you see the title so here it is, another Dare Sugg video! Now with me as always is pretty girl, Y/N. Say hi to the fans."

I smile and give a wave.

"Hey guys. So happy to be here with my favorite guy ever. Can i just say that i love all the fan art you guys create of us. You are all so talented and creative!"

Joe looks over at me with a weird look and then looks back to camera.

"Anyway, lets get on with the dares!"

Joe gets up and adjusts the lights.

"What the hell was that about?"

I look at him and stand up.

"What was what Joe?"

"The shit about the fan art. Like you actually look at that stuff. Are you just trying to make me look bad?"

He is practically shouting at me and i just look at him shocked.

"Are you fucking serious right now? I'm trying to make you look bad? You don't need any help being a bad guy. Have you noticed how lately you just blow up any time i give an idea or make a suggestion or sometimes if i make plans with my friends. I'm just sick and tired of being treated like shit by you: the man i love with all of my heart and soul. I am here just trying to help you with your video, but screw it. I need a break. Film it your damn self."

With tears streaming down my face, I turn around and walk out of the room, go upstairs grabbing my coat and and walk out of the flat slamming the door behind me.

Joe's POV

"Film it your damn self!"

Y/N storms out of the room and i just stand there with a confused expression on my face. What the hell was that about? I shake my head and go to my camera and watch back the footage. I see Y/N wiping away a tear as I sit down. Wow, she really was looking at fan art. Damn it! I feel like such a dick for yelling at her. I run out of the room and up the stairs as fast i can. I reach the top and look around.

"Y/N??"

I see her coat gone and my mind starts racing. Is she okay? Where did she go? My heart beats quickly and i pull out my phone. I dial her number but not surprising she declines my call. I put my phone in my pocket and grab my jacket off the rack. Making sure i have my flat key, i go out the door and try and find Y/N.

I start walking down the street and looking around. I need to relax. Why have i been blowing up at her so much recently? She just tries to be the best girlfriend possible and she damn well exceeds those expectations. Its just my Youtube career has been taking over my life pretty much and it is exhausting! I wrote a graphic novel, and went on a tour which Y/N came with me and vlogged for me. Caspar and I just made a film for which i had to travel and she still came with us. She has always been there for me, but i know i have barely if at all been there for her. She has her own Youtube channel to worry about and fans who love her. I need to find her and let her know how much of an ass i have been.

I continue walking down the street and pass by the park. Where Y/N and i had our first date. She has to be in there! I run into the park and then i see her sitting on a bench looking away from me. I run over to her and sit down next to her. She turns to me and her eyes are puffy and red from crying. I take her hand and look her in the eyes.

"Sweetheart I am so sorry for yelling at you. Hell I am sorry for treating you like crap these past few months.You have been nothing but supportive to me. Y/N i love you with all my heart and there has been just so much pressure on me to be my best and I have just let it build up until i couldn't take it anymore.I can't apologize enough to you for making you cry. Baby, I am sorry."

I don't even notice I was crying until Y/N wipes away and tear from my face then some from her own. She gives me a smile.

"Joe, i love you so much and I understand you have been under a lot of pressure lately. I just kept feeling like i was in the way and anytime i tried to help you, you just got mad or ignored me. I understand you haven't really been yourself and honestly, i can say I haven't been myself either..."

She trails off and starts fidgeting with our hands, looking down.

"Y/N what do you mean?"

She takes a deep breath and looks up at me.

"Well, Joe i have been really emotionally lately, and i thought it was just because of us. But then i started feeling sick like this morning and past few days. I went to the drugstore and took a test. We are gonna have a baby Joe."

My jaw drops and feel more tears streaming down my face.

"A baby? Like you're pregnant? How sure are you?"

"I took 3 tests and all were positive."

I smile and stand up picking her up spinning her around. I stop and kiss her passionately on the lips. I laugh and smile and she smiles back. I can't believe we are going to be parents!

BY: livingmylife-katie  on tumblr