Protectors

"You ready?" Joe asked, checking the mic for the last time.

"Yep!" You responded, scooting over a tiny bit so that Joe could join you on the bed.

"Alright I'm gonna do the intro, do you want to explain it?"

"Yeah that works for me!"

It wasn't often that you and Joe filmed videos together – he had always preferred for his personal life to stay private, but after Jack had accidentally outed the two of you in a vlog a few months back, Joe had grown more open to the idea of you on his channel. Not to mention that his fans absolutely loved seeing the two of you together.

"Hello everyone, today I'm joined with my girlfriend Y/N as you can see. Now, since we've been dating I've pranked her a few times, and she's gotten me back each time, and in doing so, she's proven herself to be quite the prankster herself. So today, I thought we were going to put our pranking abilities to the test with some good ole prank calls."

"So, we've put all our friend's names in this hat here, and whoever we pull is who we have to call and pretend that the two of us have gotten into a fight. The rules are we have to try and get whoever it is to be on our side of the argument, and if we do, we get the point," you explained, giving the camera a thumbs up. The hat consisted of all the buttercreams, Alfie and Zoe, since they knew the two of you best.

"Rock paper scissors for who goes first?" Joe offered. You nodded and proceeded to lose, so he pulled a piece of paper out from the hat first.

"Ohhh, I've got Oli. Ughhh this is gonna be so hard, he bloody loves you!" Joe groaned. You grinned at the camera, getting excited.

You both waited as he rang Oli, listening to the tone until he picked up.

Oli: Ello!
Joe: Ello, alright?
Oli: Yeah, you?
Joe: Eh, I've been better. Are you busy?
Oli: Nah, I'm just at mine, what's going on?
Joe: I'm in a bit of trouble...
Oli: Oh bloody hell, what've you done?
Joe: Nothing too serious, it's about me and Y/N
Oli: Go on...

Joe: Well, we got into an argument the other day, and she isn't really talking to me. She's full on just packed a bag and left the flat. She won't return my texts or calls –
Oli: You haven't talked to her at all? Are you sure she's alright?
Joe: Yeah mate, she's fine. She's been posting snapchats with her friends, she's fine. But she's just completely ignoring me. Like what the hell?
Oli: Well what did you do to make her so mad?
Joe: I didn't do anything! Why do you assume I did something?
Oli: Because Y/N is Y/N. She doesn't blow up like that over nothing, so obviously you've done something.
Joe: Wow, alright cheers mate.
Oli: I'll try to talk to her and see if I can figure out what's going on. Hang in there bud.

And with that, Oli hung up the phone.

You burst out into laughter while Joe grimaced at the camera.

"Guess who got the po-int, guess who got the po-int," you sang, dancing a little in your seat.

"Yeah yeah alright, whatever," Joe teased. Suddenly, he grabbed your leg, flipping you backwards onto the bed playfully, making you scream slightly. You almost fell off the side but he caught you at the last second, pulling you back on with a bit of a panicked expression. You both looked at the camera before laughing again, knowing it would be a hilarious clip.

"Text him and tell him it was a prank, I feel so bad," you frowned, pushing on Joe's arm once you were sat back down on the bed properly.

"Alright alright, here." He pulled his phone out and took a quick picture of you two, captioning it got you!