Hickie

Suddenly, they all burst into laughter. Conor rocks back and forth in his chair, Caspar's face scrunches up tightly, Jacks blonde hair flops up and down as he lets out noiseless breaths. Oli squeaks out and Josh shakes. The door opens to reveal a very confused woman. "Woah, what's so funny?" Y/N asks walking into the room.

"Oh nothing." Caspar mumbles as she sits down next to him, watching all the others attempt to calm down. "Oh wow, Y/N are they new earrings?" Caspar asks her noticing the shiny studs in her ears.

"Yes and thanks for noticing Caspar, that's very unlike you." The girl with the fancy jewellery frowns at him with a smile.

"And you've got a massive hickie, that's very unlike you!" Jack says, starring directly at her neck. The boys all suddenly gather around the girl, checking out this new temporary abnormality to her skin. Y/Ns hand quickly shoots up to scratch something, her head? Blocking the view of the lads.

"Woah, that's so bad." Conor tells her. She squints slightly.

"Is it really that bad?" Y/N asks them. Caspar nods his head violently. "Shit, really?" The only girl whips out a mirror, surprising some of the men. Y/N assesses the love bite on her neck carefully.

"Why is it so bad that you have it?" Oli asks.

"Well I'm meant to be filming with you guys in a bit and after that I'm having dinner with my mum." At the last part Conor winces himself, feeling sorry for poor Y/N.

"Can I just ask, why no one has asked who gave it to her?" Jack raises his hand looking around the room. Y/N giggles slight, taking the hint.

"The reason for that is because it's none of your business." She smiles and brings her fingers away from the beautiful wound.

"Hey guys." A familiar voice to the group, echoes into the room. All heads turn to face the front door, where a Sugg stands brushing a hand through his hair. Y/N gulps loudly, watching his movements. A variation of welcomes are shot back at him and he smiles walking further into the room to sit next to Josh. "Where's Mikey?" He asks.

"Um couldn't come tonight." Jack explains flatly before sipping on his beverage.

"Joe, quick question," Conor says, staring at Joe but his gaze seems to shift over to Y/N. "Do you know who this 'hickie giver' is" The singing boy asks. Joe's eyes widen slightly, but his lips curve into a smirk.

"What's this, let me see!" Joe immediately stands up. He reaches Y/N and removes the hair from her neck carefully, blowing lightly on her skin; sending shivers down her spine. "Damn, that's big." Joe says, his acting skills on point.

"Like me then?" Jack states with a grin. Y/N shakes her head at the stupid inappropriate joke. Y/N begins to rummage around her bag.

"What are you doing?" Caspar asks from the seat next to her, shuffling awkwardly.

"Looking for some makeup to cover it up." She replies.

"Why do you need to cover it up." Joe asks. "Because I'm sure the person who gave it to you would not appreciate that." A smirk begins to grow on his face. Y/N can't help smile as well, noticing a few questioning looks from the boys.

"Yeah but I'm not sure my mum would appreciate it." She tells the bronde beauty. He lets out a small laugh, sending her heart flying. Y/N looks at Joe for a moment, his eyes seem different like he's trying to hint something; then they slip down to the phone in her hand. She clicks the home button and opens her phone to find a Snapchat from Joe. Quickly checking that neither of the boys next to her are paying attention, she clicks on it. It is of Joe in a lift with the caption of 'can we tell them tonight?' Then to her surprise there is another one. 'Can I spontaneously kiss you?' Oh so that's the look Joe has in his eyes. Y/N glances back up towards Joe and nods. His face lights up.

About 10 minutes later Josh stood up and stretched his arms out looking like a ginger version of the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio. "Guys I think we should probably get started." The giant says. They all nod and begin to get ready. In all the bustle Joe finds Y/N. His hand grips onto hers and he pulls her toward him.

"How have you been today babe?" Joe asks, his lips brushing against hers.

"I've been alright, well this bruise has been a slight issue but other than that," Y/N replies kicking out a light chuckle from her boyfriends mouth. Her hands wrap around his neck before she pulls him in for a deep kiss.

"Conor is that your ph-" Josh begins as he turns around. However the sight manages to cut him off from his speech. It also causes each other man to look in the lovers direction like a dominos set, accept the only ones still falling are Y/N and Joe. Joe's hands slowly slither around her waist.

"Oi, hickie giver!?" Jack calls. Y/N breaks the kiss and they both turn to see all of the boys staring at them wide eyed.

"Yes, what do you want?" Joe says.

"Is this like an official, serious thing?" Caspar asks. Y/N looks at Joe who nods, she joins in glad to know he is serious about their relationship.

"Have you been going out long?" Oli asks.

"Um like 3 or 4 months?" Y/N guesses and nods when Joe nods.

"Woah that's like longer than all of my relationships put together." Jack jokes.

"Ok, we can talk about it as much as you want to later but I just have one request," Y/N says which Joe turns in confusion on. "Please don't mention it in front of the cameras." She sweetly smiles. They all nod, so does Joe.

They all begin setting up equipment around the room and sitting down in different spaces, hoping that they can all fit in one shot. Caspar goes over to Joe and rubs his shoulder.

"Way to go buddy." The South African says into his friend's ear. Joe smiles back up at him. "Also congrats on that hickie, deserves a fricking medal." Joe laughs and squishes up next to Y/N, right where he wants to be for the rest of his life.

BY: ytgeeksdmn on tumblr