Nerf War

'Hey, Joe and Y/N, could you guys go into another room quickly? I need to tell the boys something.' Oli asked you and Joe politely.

'Why can't you tell us too?' Joe asked, raising an eyebrow.

Usually it wouldn't be a problem for you two to go into a room alone together, because Joe is your boyfriend of two months.

But the boys didn't know that yet. They had no idea, and neither did the fans. To them, you and Joe were just besties since you met each other, and you didn't think any of the other boys had a suspicion about the two of you.

'Please?' Was all Oli said to answer Joe's question. Joe frowned and then stood up to leave the kitchen, and you followed him up the stairs into his room.

'I wonder what Oli had to tell them...' you wondered as you made your way up the stairs.

'You don't think they know, do you?' He asked. Worry laced his voice.

'No, im sure they don't.' You reassured him. Thing is, you both decided to wait a couple of weeks before telling anyone about your relationship.

You both walked into Joe's room and sat down on the edge of the bed. You leaned on Joe's shoulder and sighed, and he wrapped an arm around you to bring you in closer.

'What do you think they're-' as soon as Joe started speaking, you could hear the boys running up the stairs.

'I'll go look for Joe,' You heard Mikey snicker.

'I bet Y/N is up here,' Oli said and you could hear him running up the stairs towards Joe's room.

'Y/N?' Joe asked and you tilted your head upwards. You eyes fluttered shut when he suddenly crashed his lips on top of yours in a slightly heated, passionate kiss. His big hand held the side of your face, his fingers sliding into your hair as he kept placing loving kisses on your lips.

'I got!- What?' You could hear Oli say when he opened the door to Joe's room. You broke the kiss to see Oli standing in the doorway with Caspar behind him, both holding Nerf guns.

'Wait, hold on...' Caspar laughed, taking in the sight.

'What? What's happened?' Josh called from downstairs and hurried his way up. He soon joined the two boys in the door way, having obviously missed what happened. 'What happened?' He asked again.

'Y/N and I have been dating for two months. We didn't know how to tell you, so I figured I'd just do that.' So explained, dimples evident in his cheeks.

'What's happened?' Josh repeated, growing impatient.

'We opened the door and they were making out, man.' Caspar explained and Josh's jaw dropped open.

'Oh,' is all Josh managed to say.

I heard Joe lean in to place a soft kiss on my cheek. 'That's kinda cute,' Oli said. 'Come on, let's leave those two alone.' He said, turning around to head back down.

'Screw you guys, we were going to have a Nerf war!' Caspar said, pretending to be an upset child, and then left with Josh, leaving you and Joe alone again.

BY: fluffy-minter on tumblr