Bet

"You can't resist me, might as well just admit it."

Joe sometimes had an ego the size of Jupiter and here he was showing it, in front of all the guys. You were sat on Caspar's couch, with Oli, Conor, Jack and Mikey around you and some of them had a couple of beers. So mix Joe's ego and alcohol to get the predicament that you were currently in right now.

"You're saying that to me? Oh please you act as if you could keep your hands off me for more than a day," you said combating him.

Across the room, Josh laughed out loud but Joe quickly shut him down saying, "Don't laugh you prick, you couldn't go a day if you had someone."

"Hey hey, go easy on the guy." Conor said laughing in the process.

"All I'm going to say is that I just think I am much stronger than you think," your boyfriend said turning back to you.

"Or really now? You wanna bet?" you asked raising your eyebrow.

"Oh here we go," Jack said next to you.

"You are fucking on Y/N."

"Rules are, no sex or kissing or anything in between for as long as you can keep it in your pants Sugg. How's that for a bet?"

"Well what the hell do I get out of this?" he asked.

"Bragging rights, you'll be able to say that you have more willpower than me, isn't that exactly what you were trying to say?"

"Fine, you're fucking on," he said putting out his hand for you to shake.

"I'm betting Joe will break first, he's got no self control, not when it comes to Y/N anyways," Josh pointed out.

And so it began the two of you at a game with each other. You both were sore losers and both sore winners, and so it was a tense game filled to the brim with teasing. He was good at it; there were days where he answered his door shirtless, face scruffy, hair a mess, and joggers low. But so were you; there were days where your shirt was tighter, and you seemed to have gotten much clumsier, dropping many things in front of Joe to pick them back up.

Tonight you were getting ready to go to a party with everyone. Luckily for you Sarah had invited you to get ready at her place, and that way Joe was really in for a surprise. You had gone out shopping the day before for the perfect dress, and let's just say that if Joe could make it through the night; you'd break the bet the next morning.

You sent a quick message to Joe letting him know the plan, before heading out the door with your dress and make up in hand.

"Hey love come on in," Sarah said as she invited you into her place.

"Thanks for letting me get ready here, I don't want Joe to know what I'm wearing until we're at the party you know?" you said settling down in all your stuff.

"So basically, you're going to kill him tonight aren't you?" she asked to which you just smirked and pulled out your dress showing her exactly what you were planning for the night.

The evening was spent with you two eating, and getting ready. By 8 pm, you were ready to leave for the party. You were clad in a red dress, tight against your body. Whilst your dress had sleeves, the length left little to the imagination. You shoes were tall and black accentuating your legs beautifully.

"If he makes it through the night I am going to be so impressed," Sarah said as she took a look at you.

"If he makes it through the night I'll let him win the next day," you simply stated as you climbed into your car.

"I'll see you there cutie, I wanna see how he reacts."

You quickly drove over to the Tower, where Caspar was hosting the party for the night in his empty flat. As you walked into the party you could feel all eyes on you. You practically strutted into the room looking for your boyfriend.