Friendzone

*Harry Lewis aka wroetoshaw (w2s) is a british youtuber known for his gaming videos and a member of 'The Sidemen'.(in the photo above he's the guy with a red jumper)*

"Y/N can I talk to you for a minute?" Joe asked as he walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Everyone was out at the moment and Joe decided to stay behind to edit a video while I stayed behind to talk to my boyfriend Harry. No one really knows about Harry and me since we wanted to keep it a secret. I already get enough hate as it is for hanging around the Sidemen and for being Simon's little sister so we have kept our relationship secret for a whole year.

"Sure what's up?" I asked as I turned to face him and crossed my legs.

"Ilikeyou."

"What did you say Joe? You spoke to fast."

"I...like you a lot Y/N. I know you probably don't feel the same way for me but I just wanted you to know that. Do you think that we can try us out?" Joe said as he looked up at me worried.

"Joe..."

"I understand that you don't feel the same way about me but I just wanted to know if I had a chance."

"Joe, the thing is I have a boyfriend. If I didn't have one then you would have a chance but I love Harry and he loves me."

"Harry... As in Wroetoshaw?"

I nodded my head slowly and looked at Joe in the eyes.

"How long?" He asked as his voice cracked.

"A year today. Listen Joe I love you, you're one of my best friends, but I can't break up with Harry."

Joe nodded and pulled me into a hug. The hug lasted for a couple moments before he broke away from me. He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Does anyone else know besides me?"

"No."

"You should announce it. You two seem pretty cute together."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Listen Y/N please don't let this change our friendship. I may like you a lot but I won't try and break you two up if you are happy with him. Talk to Harry and see if it's alright to out your relationship. People will love it."

I smiled, opened up my laptop, and opened up skype to call Harry.

"Hey beautiful what's up?" Harry said before looking at the screen and saw Joe beside me.

 Harry's eyes widened in shock causing both Joe and I to laugh.

"Hey babe. It's alright I told him."

"You did? I thought you didn't want anybody to know."

"I did. Babe I think it's time that we tell everyone that we are together."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Then let's do it. Do you still have those pictures of us kissing?"

"Yea."

"Let's post them to twitter and Instagram."

"Alright."

I unlocked my phone and went onto twitter and Instagram and posted the pictures with the caption, "I miss my baby."

Once they were posted I got flooded with comments like:

OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER.

I SHIP IT.

BACK OFF BITCH HARRY IS MINE.

COUPLE GOALS!

Off course there are going to be haters but the good comments over powered the bad ones greatly.

"Told you it was a good idea Y/N." Joe said with a smug look on his face.

I looked back at Harry then at Joe as said, "Yes it was."

BY: youtubelover027 on tumblr (with some changing)