Jaspar's Party

You were over at your friends Joe and Caspar's flat for a party, that actually just ended. You got a bit too drunk and Joe had to take care of you while Caspar was cleaning up the mess all around the flat.

"Give me a drink." you laughed as you wrapped your arms around Joe's neck, making his arm quickly slide around your waist to hold you up on your feet. "I think you've had enough drinks for tonight." Joe chuckled before pulling you close to him so you wouldn't drop to the floor. "Give me a kiss then." you puckered your lips while looking at Joe. "Jesus, how drunk are you? How about I take you to bed and stay there with you until you fall asleep?" Joe suggested with a laugh. "Okie dokie, darling." you nodded your head as you were trying to hold onto Joe's shoulder.

"Hey, Casp. I'll take Y/N to bed and look after her for a bit." Joe said before lifting you up in his arms. "Alright, mate." Caspar chuckled while still cleaning. Joe carried you downstairs into his room before gently putting you down on his bed. You grabbed Joe's hand and pulled him down beside you as you turned over on your side to look at him.

"My head is pounding and I'm so drunk, I'll be so hungover tomorrow." you laughed as you poked Joe's face with your fingertip repeatedly. "That's okay, I'll take care of you. But don't do that." Joe chuckled and softly grabbed your wrist. "You're a good guy, a very very very goodie good guy." you were practically just laughing at everything, making Joe laugh along with you.

"And you're very drunk and making up words, what's goodie?" Joe looked at you with a smile. "Goodie is a word I just made up, silly." you leaned closer to him and licked his cheek before you laughed once again.

"Alright drunk one, I think you need some sleep now." Joe wiped his cheek against yours with a chuckle before he slowly sat up. "No, stay. I wanna talk to you." you grabbed Joe's hand and pulled it slightly. "If you want me to stay, I'll stay." Joe smiled as he laid back down beside you.

You moved your head to his chest and rested it there while looking up at him, "You are so handsome." you said poking his nose. "You're just saying that cause you're drunk." Joe looked down at you as he wrapped one arm around your waist. "It's true, don't be silly." you said and slowly closed your eyes. "Do you remember when we used to prank people as kids?" you whispered with a laugh. "How could I not? That was fun." Joe chuckled as he rubbed your back gently.

"We always have fun together, that's why I love you so much." you slowly said before you drifted off to sleep. Joe gazed down at you and rested his hand on your lower back before softly kissing your forehead, "I love you too."

BY: thatcherimagines on tumblr