Peck

You were practicing playing on your cello in the music room, although you have have incredible focus, something was distracting you.

The sound of a basket ball dribbling outside.

You go out to check who it is and see a gorgeous boy and a group of his friends, all your age.

It was Joe, he was beautiful and you have had a crush on him for some while but never admitted it, not even to your self.

"Hey do guys mind?" you asked.

They all turned to look at you,

"I'm trying to practice" you said.

"How do you know we're not trying to practice too?" Joe said in a light sarcastic tone.

"Well I'm pretty sure basketball practice takes place in the gym, not the music room" you said.

"I'm pretty sure basketball practice takes place anywhere there's a basketball" Joe answered sarcastically.

You turned to walk away but something was stopping you, it was Joe's hand on your wrist.

"If you can get the ball out of my hands.. Maybe I'll stop." He said.

You turned his way, he was teasing you.

"Come on" he said.

"Let's see you" he said.

He started dribbling the ball around you,
Showing off,
Trick after Trick.

You a take a step closer to him, and another even closer.
He starts straightening up, you know he's listening to your heart beat, he stands still, your eyes lock.

With both of you still looking in each other's eyes you come close to his face and mold your lips on to his, snatching the ball from his hands not breaking the kiss even for a second.

You step away.
The ball in you hand.

"I think it's time for you to start practicing"
You said, turning your way back to the music room with the ball still in your hands.

BY:  damnteenwolf on tumblr