Mistletoe

You'd headed back home for Christmas to see your family, little did you know that would include going to a Christmas party at the Sugg's.

'Hi Y/N' Zoe greeted you politely, you hadn't seen her in a what seemed like years but she led you through to the kitchen getting you a drink anyway.

'I can't remember the last time I was here or the last time I saw you and Joe actually' you told her looking around the place, you'd been over frequently when you were younger. Your family and Joe's family had always been friends and of course that meant you Zoe and Joe were all forced to play together as children. You'd been in the year below Joe at school so you'd seen him around and occasionally socialised together but for the most part you'd drifted apart from them since school.

'It was two years ago' Joe interrupted your thoughts. 'Well the last time we saw each other anyway, it was New Years'

'How do you remember that?' You asked amazed.

'I just do' he shrugged. 'How have you been anyway?'

'Yeah good' you nodded politely.

'Come on Y/N I haven't seen you in two years and all you have for me is yeah good'

'I'll leave you two to it' Zoe squeezed past leaving you alone with Joe in the kitchen.

'I guess nothing huge has happened, not compared to you, Zoe and the whole YouTube thing anyway'

'You watch our videos?'

'Sometimes' you nodded 'You guys have done so well'

'There is one thing I regret though' you saw a flicker of emotion in his eye.

'What could you possibly regret about your life?' You asked looking at him inquisitively, as far as you could see Joe's life had been perfect.

'Joe your friends are here' Zoe popped her head round the door to tell him.

'I'll tell you later' Joe excused himself letting you go and find your family in the other room. You knew a couple of Joe's school friends but not well enough to go and strike up a conversation with them.

A couple of hours later the party was in full swing and you were aware that you were a little bit tipsy. You wondered off to find another drink and bumped into Joe again in the doorway.

'Joe and Y/N are under the mistletoe!' One of his friends shouted gaining everyone's attention. You looked up and sure enough you saw mistletoe hanging above you. You looked at Joe awkwardly feeling your face flush pink.

'I think that means you're supposed to kiss me' you smirked. You had fancied Joe once, a long time ago and you couldn't deny that you still found him attractive when you did get to see him.

'Yeah, actually that was what I was about to tell you earlier... I regret never telling you that I had a massive crush on you'

'Joe' you smiled at him wrapping your arms around his neck. You stood on your tiptoes leaning up to kiss him gently. Joe reciprocated until you pulled away smiling. He took ahold of your hand whilst getting you another drink. When the two of you were alone he stole another another kiss giving you butterflies at the touch of his lips. Joe didn't leave your side for the rest of the night.

BY: Imaginesugg on tumblr