F*cking Cheater Pt. 2

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." I shout as I throw my phone on the floor. It has been ringing for about an hour now and I dont want to talk to anyone. I flip over and shove my head into my pillow, pulling the duvet up over my head trying to block out the sound. My phone finally stops ringing but the peace is short lasted as my bell for my flat starts going off.

I force myself out of bed to see who it is after 2 minutes of irritating buzzing. I press the button turning on the speaker. "Who is it and what do you want?" I ask down the line.

"I just want to know how you are and see you. " I hear Caspar voice.

"I am fine and I dont want to see you so fuck off please." I say as nicely as possible, turning off the speaker and walking away. I decide to finally re-enter the living room after 3 days of staying in bed. I walk into the living room and lay on the sofa when the buzzing starts again. I groan loudly and slam my hands down on the sofa.

I stand up and walk over to the buzzer. Turning on the speaker again i wait for Caspar to talk. "Let me in Y/N, seriously." Caspar demands. I let him in knowing he is going to drive me insane by buzzing continuously. He takes a few minutes to make it up to my flat and I let him in the door.

"You look like shit." He tells me as he comes in the door. I have no energy to respond so just shrug and walk to the living room.

"Have you talked to either of them?" Caspar ask me referring to Joe and Leslie.

I shake my head, tears forming in my eyes at the thought of them. "If you want to stay just dont talk about him." I tell Caspar wiping my tears. Caspar nods and we watch some TV.

I hear my phone ringing again and go to get it so I can turn it off. While I am doing so the door bell rings and Caspar runs to let whoever it is in. I know instantly I wont like who it is. I walk back out to the hallway where I see the oh so familiar dirty blonde hair being dragged into my flat by Josh. I ignore it walking back into my bedroom and closing my door. As I do Caspar runs after me and tries to get in. He doesnt stop me slamming the door. I push against the door so he cant get it while he pushes too, trying to get in. After a few minutes of battling I give up and get into my bed, Caspar falling in through the door.

"Just talk to him, he feels bad." Caspar tells me. Blinking away tears I turn to Caspar.

"What happened to beating him up?" I ask Caspar.

"I made a mistake, he explained everything to me. Just listen to him. He feels fucking awful." Caspar defends him.

"I told myself I wouldnt talk to him a again but fine." Caspar smiles and holds his hand out for me. I grab it and he pulls me off the bed and leads me to the living area. The two of them go wait in the kitchen.

I look at Joe after a few minutes of awkward silence. He is staring right back at me." Explain then." I demand, trying to be threatening but it comes out as more of a croak.

Joes tired eyes meet mine as he start to explain. His voice quiet." I know you probably wont believe me but you need to because I promise you baby Im telling the truth." Joe explains to me. I nod motioning for him to continue.

"When you asked me to go ask Leslie who she liked she said me. I got awkward and just left it but later when you were dancing with Caspar she came over to me and showed me some texts saying you want to break up with me and get with Caspar." He starts to explain. I nod waiting for him to continue. "I thought you were cheating on me and I was a little drunk so I fell for it. A tear slowly rolls down his face. I made a stupid fucking mistake. I shouldnt have fallen for it, I know I shouldnt have but when she kissed me I was full of so much anger towards you I didnt care. But when you came up to me I realised what I was doing. I know you wouldnt have ever cheated in me. Babe- "I cut him off.

"Dont call me that." I quickly add.

"Y/N believe me. "I love you and only you. I was stupid to do something like that." He finishes. I sit and think about what hes told me.

"I believe you but you still cheated on me." I tell Joe. "You were so easily swayed, drunk or not. "

"Im not. I was- I didnt think about what I was doing. I only kissed her and I dont think I have ever regretted something so much in my life." Joe defends himself.

"Babe please. What we had was good. Dont try and deny that. Lets get back to what we were last week, we were happy." He pleads.

The more he begs and pleads the more I want to give in to him. "Joseph, we are over." I tell him as tears fall from both of us. I grab Joes hand and hold it. He squeezes it back.

"Please." He begs.

"Just go. Make it easier. I forgive you but I cant be with you." I tell him through my sobs. My spare hand caressing his face. I give him a kiss on his cheek before getting up and going back to my bedroom. I hear someone hit the wall and Caspar and Joshs voices.

Someone bursts through my door." Why didnt you forgive him." Josh asks me.

"I did, I just cant be with him." I tell Josh who looks defeated." Would you forgive your girlfriend for cheating on you?" I ask Josh. He says nothing in return but his face answers my question. "Exactly. I will always love him without a doubt but I cant be with him. He cheated on me Josh. Drunk or not, he made that choice to kiss her back. He could have pushed her away. I know hes sorry but right now nothing is going to make me take him back." I explain to Josh who gives me a smiles before leaving my room.

I hear loud sobbing from the corridor. Caspar passes my open door and waves goodbye. Hes followed by Joe who looks like me, absolute shit. He stops by the door, his eyes pleading while Josh follows behind , ushering him out. Shaking my head I break our eye contact and turn around and lay in my bed. When I hear the door close the floodgates open.

I would have forgiven him. I should have. I argue with myself till I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

BY: bubblesdmn on tumblr