Naked Surprise

Y/N had been staying with Joe for a few weeks to get away from the horrendous noise of the construction work they were doing outside Y/N's flat.

The two had known each other for quite some time, only getting closer when they realized they had a few mutual friends.

Joe had offered up his spare room to Y/N after she had turned up to brunch one morning looking dull and exhausted and explained why she isn't able to get much sleep. He felt bad knowing that she sometimes worked late and doesn't necessarily have to up super early which she should enjoy by being able to sleep in a bit more than the men outside her window allow her to.

>>>

It had been 3 weeks since Y/N had temporarily moved in with Joe. When she had first moved in, she told him that it would be 2 weeks max. She didn't want to overstay her visit and she honestly didn't expect the construction to take weeks to complete, but when she stopped by her flat each day after work, she realized that maybe she gave the workers too much credit.

Today's visit to her flat was the most disappointing. When she drove past her flat to see an empty construction site, she groaned internally thinking that they will never finish the construction and she'll have to stay at Joe's forever.

She rolled her eyes at the thought of living with Joe forever. She didn't mind it actually, she was just tired of reading comments and tweets from people thinking they were dating. She had read a few more of those comments while she sat at work which had only made the day worse, and now driving past her flat and seeing an empty lot did her head in. All she wanted to do was go back and take a hot shower and forget the day.

The flat was dark when she walked through the front door.

"Joe?" She called our setting her things on his worktop before noticing a piece of paper with scribbles on it, 'Went out, be back in a bit. -J', she read to herself.

'Perfect.' She thought as she made her way into her room. Since Joe was out she could enjoy her time alone by having a bath instead. She ran the bath deciding to use one of Zoe's new bath products before stripping down and getting in, feeling the entire day melt off her body.

A few peaceful minutes had past before Y/N heard a sound coming from her bedroom. She ignored it at first, thinking she had just imagined it but then she heard it again.

Deciding it wasn't best to sit in the bath if someone was snooping around the flat, she stepped out of the bath and wrapped a towel around herself.

She walked carefully into her room, looking for any source of the sound she had heard moments ago.

"Joe?" She called out, making sure she was loud enough for him to hear her if he had come back and had gone upstairs.

When she didn't get a response, she moved towards the doorway and peeked down the empty hallway and the rest of the flat before she heard the noise again making her spin around. The noise was definitely coming from her room and it scared her even more that she was alone in the flat.

She tightened the towel around her body before backing out of the room and going to get her phone she had left on the kitchen worktop. She sent Joe a text asking when he'd be home as she cautiously walked back into her bedroom.

She did one more glance around the room, looking for anything out of place when she saw it. A GoPro, propped up against her bed frame, perfectly able to get her reaction as she walked into the room and the wardrobe door.

She rolled her eyes as she moved to open the wardrobe door, jumping slightly at the unexpected noise that came out of Joe when she found him.

"Oh my god Joe." Y/N said and she moved to cover the camera Joe had in his hands, "That wasn't funny."

"I thought it was pretty funny," he laughed before he looked into the camera and finished his video.

"You can't put that online." Y/N said walking away from him and back into the bathroom.

"Why not?" Joe asked as he followed her.

"Because Joe, I'm probably naked in all of those shots and I don't want you or your fans seeing that." She said letting the water out of the bath and gathering her clothes from the ground.

"Yeah you were." Joe laughed as Y/N pushed past him to get into her room. "You don't have to worry though, I'll blur it out."

"No, I don't even want you to edit that."

"Why, it's not like it's anything I haven't seen before." Joe laughed again as he watched Y/N'a face turn into horror, "Your wardrobe Y/N, it was cracked a little bit. That's why this was a good prank, I could've swore you saw me at some point. And if you could've seen me, I definitely saw you..." Joe's voice trailed off.

"Oh my god Joe, get out! And it's not funny." Y/N said shoving Joe out of the room while he continued to laugh.

>>>

'.....And I'll see you next week for another Sugg Sunday Special. Woo Hoo!'

Y/N sat and watched the end outro of Joe's new video before she shut her laptop.

It had been a few weeks since Joe had filmed that prank on Y/N. She had agreed to let him post it if she was the one who got to edit it as she didn't want Joe seeing her naked yet again.

She had to admit once she actually sat down and watched the video, it was pretty funny but she still didn't appreciate it.

She moved her laptop off her lap and hopped off her bed. Joe had been trying to get her to watch the video for a few days now so she thought she'd go tell him that it was actually a good video.

She paused to knock on his bedroom door before pushing it all the way open and walking in.

"Hey Joe," she said as she looked around the room before the bathroom door open and revealed an naked Sugg.

"Jesus Y/N! What are you doing in here." He said frantically looking around for his towel before giving up and just shutting the door.

"Looking for this?" Y/N laughed as she picked up the towel from his bed before holding it out in front of the door as it opened quickly revealing a hand. A mumbled 'thanks' came from the other side of the door.

"What are you doing?" Joe asked opening the door completely, his lower half now covered in a towel.

"I came up here to tell you I actually enjoyed your video." Y/N said as she laid back against Joe's bed still laughing.

"It's not funny, you actually gave me a heart attack." Joe said throwing the shirt he was wearing earlier at her.

"Ew Joe this actually stinks!" She said throwing the shirt to the ground.

"Well yeah, I did go to the gym this morning." Joe smirked as he walked over to his wardrobe.

Y/N made a disgusted face, "I also came up here to tell you they should be done working on my flat by the end of the week."

"Thank god!" Joe said sarcastically.

"Hey, I'm a great roommate. Just as long and you don't walk in on my naked, or film me when I'm naked."

"Sorry about that, if I knew you were going to take a bath when you got home, I wouldn't have pranked you that day." Joe laughed before turning back to Y/N and seeing her unimpressed look, "But you are a great roommate, I forgot what it was like to live with someone."

"Yeah you really miss walking in on Caspar naked don't you?" Y/N laughed as she got off his bed and walked towards the door.

"Ha ha, you're so funny." Y/N heard through the door after she closed it, making her way back downstairs.

BY: littlepuddingsugg on tumblr