Lipstick

Joe:

Our relationship was a secret. For a year we hide our interlocked hands under the table, kissing in the bathroom, and convincing everyone we moved in together because we were scared to move out by ourselves. But one day we were careless.

The car stopped in the curve of the sidewalk meeting the road. A house warming party was arranged for Alfie and his new apartment, just another event we were going to have to wear our masks.

"Ready?" Joe questioned, shutting down the car.

"Wait one sec." I looked out in all the windows making sure no one was near bye. "I don't think I can go multiple hours without kissing you." I slowly bit my red lips. We kissed each other hungrily, our make-out session having to come to an end when Joe's phone rang.

"Hey." Joe buzzed into the phone unsteadily. I trailed me lips across his jawline, down his neck, in the crook of his neck, and his by his free ear.

"We're hear, w-we are coming up." Joe started to remove my red lipstick from his lips, using his lean fingers to eradicate the crooked lines along his lips.

"No, I am fine. Coming up. Bye." I smirked before re-applying my lipstick. The lipstick glided softly along my lips, filling the streaks in my perfected lips.

We ran hand and hand up the staircase, my right hand reserved with Joe's my left holding me heels. Our legs were screwed with adrenaline skipping a step after step. The warmth that was generated in my hand was brutality removed as we reach his door. I turned to Joe, fixing the oddly directed collar of his white dress shirt. His rand hovered on the door, quickly putting a warm kiss on my check, then putting his brain's requested in flight.

"Well it took you guys long enough." Alfie's eyes hovered along Joe's neck waveringly. "Beer is in the kitchen. You want one Y/N?"

"Wouldn't pass one up, now would I?" I strolled to the kitchen. I was thrown a beer and continued to walk to the group of girls. As I approached them, Alfie whispered something to Zoe, a questioning look was flushed on Zoe's face before he strolled away.

"Hey Y/N what took you so long?" Zoe smirked.

"My bag exploded in the car, I decided to just leave it there." I laughed before sipping my beer.

"There are such things of a window, Alfie on one hand has a big one right here." Louise pointed to the window. I slowly walked towards it to see Joe's car right in the view.

"Cool, I like this. It makes the apartment very big. Nice view." I tried to avoid the conversation.

"What you girls talking about?" Jim and the boys sat around the couch parallel from us.

"You know girl things. Nothing that will interest you." I sit on the floor, against the couch. Joe's and I's feet touching.

"Nice lipstick Joe, what brand?" Tanya lightly tapped her neck. Joe faced flushed with embarrassment.

"Bobbi Brown." I quickly replied, before smiling in my beer. "He's had it for a year."

BY: cheekycrookedsmiles on tumblr