Dammit Caspar

Staying in the Jaspar household was always fun, however it could be hard work from time to time. Sometimes you felt like a mother with two young children, and it made you laugh that although the two of then came across as down right 'lads' they really were like kids.

You were staying in London with them for a few days, as you hadn't seen them since you'd visited playlist live, so they invited you over to do some filming and just have a bit of fun. You didn't like to admit it to anyone, but you'd had a major crush on Joe since the day you first met him, and that crush only increased. You always tried to imagine a situation where the two of you were together, but whenever you pictured it, you didn't think Joe had mutual feelings, so you just carried on being one of his best friends.

"Are we in shot?" You asked Caspar, as he lined up the camera for the collab that yourself and Joe were just about to film. "Yeah you are." The two of you were just about to film the 'Stuff your mouth challenge' for your channel, and then the 'yoga challenge' for Joe's channel. "Oh Caspar do us a favour mate." Caspar sighed and I chuckled. "What now Joe?" He fake shouted.

"Please could you go and get the marshmallows from upstairs." Caspar rolled his eyes, making you laugh.

Once Caspar had left the room, Joe turned to you. "Y/N can we talk." He sounded very serious. 'Oh god. This is it, he doesn't want to know me anymore does he.' You thought to yourself, but then realised that you were probably over exaggerating. "I'm going to have to make this quick, but, when we met 3 years ago.." He paused, and shuffled a bit closer to you on the bed. You nodded for him to continue. "Well you-"

Joe was then cut off as Caspar burst through the door with 5 bags of marshmallows in his arms. "Who ordered marshmallows?" He yelled, dumping them down in front of you. Joe let out a bit of a sigh, then quickly recovered, and the two of you began the video. However, the whole time, the thought was playing over in your mind. What did Joe want to tell you?

"Hey Y/N." Joe said, jogging up the stairs, and grabbing a drink from the fridge before sitting down beside you on the sofa. "Hey Joseph." You joked, using his full name. It was the day after you filmed, and you still hadn't asked Joe what he'd wanted to tell you. "So what did you want to tell me earlier?" You asked, deciding you wanted to know. "Oh yeah." Joe said, rubbing his hands together in a nervous manner. "That." You nodded your head and he shuffled closer.

"Well in the 3 years that I've known you, I feel as though we have this sort of connection. I just wanted to let you know that-"

"Hey Joe have you seen my vlogging camera?" Caspar asked walking up the stairs. 'Dammit Caspar' you thought, and Joe must have thought the same, as he let out another exaggerated sigh. "You left it downstairs in my room." Joe told Caspar. "Thanks." He mumbled in reply, walking slowly down the stairs.

"So you were saying..." you encouraged, and Joe caught on.

"Oh.." He began. "I was saying that I think I-"

"Joe I found it." Caspar said walking up the stairs again. Is this a prank?

"Okay." Joe replied sounded slightly agitated.

"Well I'm going to run down to starbucks, do you want anything?"

"No I'm good thanks, see ya Casp." You replied, and with that Caspar walked out of the door.

Joe took a deep breath and began to speak again. "Y/N I'm going to make this as quick as possible-"

"Oh my god did I leave my bra on the bathroom floor or something?" You questioned, covering you mouth in fear that you'd done something wrong.

"No." Joe spoke. "What?" He looked utterly confused at what you'd just said.

"Never mind, carry on." You laughed, and blushed slightly.

"Right I was saying, I like-"

And just at that moment the door opened yet again. "Forgot my wallet."

"CASPAR!" You and Joe both grunted in unison, obviously just as annoyed as each other.

"What have I done now?" He asked looking totally dumbfounded.

"Nothing, just go to starbucks." Joe replied running a hand through his hair. Caspar looked genuinely terrified, as he picked his wallet up off the table and backed out of the door.

"RightIWasSayingThatIActuallyReallyLikeYouAndIWasn'tSureIfYouFeltTheSameWay,SoIWasReallyNervousButIFeelLikeWeHaveThisSortOfConnectionButIt'sTotallyFineIfYouDon'tFeelTheSameWa-"

You cut him off by pressing lips to his, completely overwhelmed by what you'd just heard. It took Joe only a second to kiss back, and You almost felt like you were floating on a big fluffy pink cloud of happiness. You placed your hand on the back of his neck, and pulled him deeper into the kiss. "Shut up Joe." You giggled, your lips still attached. He chuckled in return and placed his hands on your hips. When you eventually pulled away, the two of you were short of breath. "Wow." You whispered.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Joe smiled, resting his forehead against yours. "Trust me, I know the feeling."

"AWWWW! Caspar said bursting through the door. Seriously? "Sorry." He said, after seeing your faces of disbelief, and exited once again. You both looked at each other and burst into laughter then.

"So I guess that's a yes." Joe stated out of the blue.

"To what?" You asked, tilting your head in confusion.

"Being my girlfriend."

"Definitely." You smiled, and pressed your lips to his one more time.

BY: suggysangster on tumblr