Suggy

"Yes babe I'm fine" You sigh, one hand resting on your stomach as you walk around the room you shared with Joe.
"If you feel anything different call me okay, I've read all the books you know?" He comments from the other end of the call.
He was currently back in his hometown visiting his dad but you couldn't go simply because you were now two weeks away from your due date and wanted to be in London to prepare everything. For the moment, you and Joe would still be staying with Caspar, Josh and Oli at the house but you knew things would change soon enough just because you didn't want to disrupt their lives so much with a newborn baby. Even if they did protest.
"Yes I know you have" You chuckle, "I think you know more than I do"
"Very true" He laughs, "Well we're going out for dinner soon baby so I'll speak to you when we're back okay?"
"Yes Joseph, I've got 3 other guys in the house all being almost as protective as you. I'm sure even if this kiddo decides to kick a little too much they'll be charging in here. Go enjoy your meal and say hi to Mr. Sugg for me okay?"
"Love you babygirl" He replies and you can hear the smile in his voice.
"We love you too" You grin and hang up the call.
It was a strange feeling. Being pregnant. Knowing that within only 14 days, you were expecting to give birth to a baby. A baby that would stay your baby forever now. That you would name, buy presents for, teach, laugh at and love more than anything. And a baby you would share with Joe Sugg. You couldn't wait even if it terrified you. You two had never been a pair to become parents but it felt right. And you couldn't wait to see the guys become the best uncles.
"How are you doing?" Josh sticks his head round the door for the hundredth time.
"Oh you're just as bad as Joe" You roll your eyes, "I'm fine honestly. Go back to filming or editing or whatever"
"Alright well you know where I am" He grins, "Bye (y/n), bye baby"
You chuckle and rest your hand back on your stomach, going to sit on the bed and leaning down to get your laptop. As you do, a sharp pain shoots in your stomach and you wince.
"Feisty today are we?" You frown down at your bulging stomach. You had a small bump considering but it was definitely a big change from your usual physique and forced you to end up wearing a lot of baggy sdmn clothing for this past nine months. You weren't complaining. They were certainly comfy.
You go to sit down though are unable to.
"Holy shit" You wince and can feel the movement in your stomach. It isn't like the baby was kicking. This was more intense. Something you had only seen described in the end part of all your baby books. The part that explained giving birth...
The pain only moved round to your lower back before calming enough for you to move.
"Heyyyyy (y/n)!" Oli yells, bounding into your room but coming to a quick halt when he sees you, "Holy shit are you okay?"
You grit your teeth and stand, grabbing in to his outstretched arm for support, "I think, the baby decided to make an early visit"
"Wait what?!" He questions, "Its not due for like two weeks!"
"Babies don't always come on their due date Oli" You hiss.
"Okay okay what do I do?" He panics.
"Grab the bag, tell the guys and ring Joe" You comment, gripping the wall and trying your best to move.
"Josh!! Caspar!!" Oli shouts at the top of his voice and both boys are soon there.
"Ohh fuck" Josh raises his brows in shock.
"Alright Oli, you go get my car from the garage" Caspar takes charge, handing over the keys, "Josh call Joe now. And (y/n) I'm just gonna need you to breathe okay? Deep breaths"
"I'm suddenly glad you paid so much attention in health and safety" You joke, holding his hand tightly as he guides you out of the room.
"Joe's not gonna be here" You begin to worry and don't realise you're saying it aloud
"Its alright Josh is calling him now, he's gonna be straight back as soon as he can" Caspar reassures, cautiously leading you downstairs.
"No its not a fucking prank Joe!" Josh yells, following quickly.
Soon enough, you are on your way to the hospital with Oli driving and continuously telling Caspar and Josh what to do and keeping you as calm as possible. You had been thinking about this moment for nine months now and it was here. Though you had never thought about it without Joe being right next to you. And as you got to the hospital, part of you wanted all for this to slow down, at least giving him a chance to get here
"Alright breathe breathe breathe" The doctor repeats as you are hit with another contraction.
This had been the on going for the past three hour at least and you were terrified of the thought that Joe would miss it all.
"I can't do this" You shake your head.
"Come on (y/n), baby needs you!" Oli urges, panicking himself.
"And I need Joe" You retort.
"you do?" Joes voice resonates into the room, his cheeks red after evidently running and his eyes alert.
"Thank fuck" Josh mutters.
~~~Time Skip~~~
"Mikey she's not gonna break if you hold her" Joe chuckles, his newborn daughter still in his arms. The look of adoration had still not left his eyes.
Mikey nods, stretching his arms to take her from her father.
"There you go" Joe chuckles, perching on the edge of the bed beside you.
You were still shattered from the ongoings of the day but all of the boys were now here, crowding round to see the new baby.
"So have you got a name yet?" Conor asks.
"For now we'll just say mini sugg...or suggy" Joe grins
"Suggy? Very original Joe" Jack scoffs and all of you laugh.
And all of the stress building up these past nine months, you were glad to be free from. To prepare for the next x years of your life with this baby with you and Joe.

BY: imaginejsugg on tumblr