South Africa

"Is everything in place?" You asked into the phone.

"Yep. Oli and Josh convinced him to go to the beach with them tomorrow, so you'll be fine," Caspar replied.

"Okay, good. So, my plane lands around lunch Cape Town time, you'll be there, right?" You also asked.

"Yeah, Joe thinks I'm running some 'errands.'" You could tell he was putting quotation marks around the word 'errands.'

Your boyfriend, Joe, had gone to South Africa with Caspar, Oli and Josh for New Years and you couldn't go as you were busy with your job. Caspar, Oli and Josh decided to fly you over when they heard you got a few days off as Joe had been missing you badly. You couldn't lie; you had missed him a lot too and you were thankful the three boys were so kind and had decided to fly you over. You couldn't wait to see your boyfriend of 2 years as you hadn't seen him in days.

"Okay, that's good. Well, I'm gonna let you sleep now. I guess I'll see you tomorrow," you said, smiling into the phone. You had also missed the other three boys as you were so close to them. They were all like brothers to you and you couldn't wait to be reunited with the four of them.

"Bye, Y/N! Have a safe journey here!" Caspar exclaimed into the phone. You laughed and said bye and then hung up the phone.

—-

Joe's POV

"Why are you guys forcing me to the beach again?" I asked, completely annoyed they were making me go with them. I had more important things to do; like stay in bed while going through pictures of me and Y/N.

"Because, you've been sulking all week and it's annoying, so we're going to the beach to have fun. It'll only be for a while," Oli replied. "Oh, come on, Joe. Stop sulking about Y/N, you'll see her again soon," he also said, nudging me.

"But-" he never let me finish as he put his index finger up to shut me up.

"No buts. We're going. Go get ready. We're leaving in 10." I rolled my eyes but went against arguing. I guess going to the beach might take my mind off Y/N.

—-

Your POV

You had just got out of the airport in Cape Town when your phone went off, signalling you had a text. You didn't look at it straight away; the lovely South African sun was distracting you. You breathed in the fresh air as you closed your eyes and looked up at the sun. You smiled softly as the sun's heat radiated on your skin. It was relaxing and so beautiful in Cape Town; you're surprised this is your first time here.

A sudden grip on you pulled you out of your thoughts.

When you opened your eyes, you saw Caspar crushing you in a hug. You laughed and hugged him back.

"Caspar! Oh my god, I missed you!" You exclaimed as you both pulled away.

"Y/N! I'm so glad you're here, I've missed you too!" He uttered, excitedly. He grabbed your suitcase and you smiled in thanks. He started leading you to his car and you followed shortly behind.

The car ride to his house consisted of you telling Caspar how boring it was in London without them and Caspar informing you of how the holiday was so far. You found out that Joe had spent most of the holidays sulking over you. It was sweet at first but then you got upset because you were the reason Joe wasn't having fun on a lads holiday. But at least all was to change once he saw you.

By the time you got into Caspar's house, it was around half 1 and the other three boys were about to leave the beach to come back for a late lunch. Caspar guided you upstairs into his room for you to wait while he got Joe to go by the pool.

The plan was that once everyone was by the pool, Caspar would make sure Joe wasn't facing the house and then come get you. You would sneak up behind Joe and jump on him so that you both fell into the pool. While he was trying to reappear from under the water, you'd go behind him and wait for him to turn around. When he did, you'd shout 'surprise' and hug him.

It was a good plan and all. Joe wouldn't see it coming. Well, he wouldn't know it was you; he'd think it was Caspar, so that's why it was such a great surprise.

The front door slamming shut pulled you out of your thoughts. The house started filling up with the voices of the four boys. It took all of your will power to not just run down and jump into Joe's arm right here and there.

After about another 15 minutes, you heard Caspar running up the stairs.

"Come on, Y/N, it's time!" Caspar exclaimed, running through the door. You took a deep breath in and trotted down the stairs.

Just before you were about to go outside, Caspar stopped you. You furrowed your brows as he quickly went into the kitchen.

"Okay, we may continue," he whispered as he got the camera ready. You chuckled, lightly. Of course Caspar would be the one to film it all.

You slowly opened the door that led to the pool area. You saw Oli and Josh sitting by the side of the pool. Oli was the first to notice you. He smiled, discreetly and went back to talking to Joe and Josh. Josh then saw you and tried not to grin. You laughed, silently, and kept walking slowly towards Joe.

Your heart still skipped a beat when you saw Joe. Even if it's just the back of him. Just him in general made your heart swell and beat faster than normal, even after 2 years of being together and another 4 years of knowing each other.

After you were about two metres from Joe, you broke out into a run and jumped on his back. That caused the both of you to fall into the pool. As you were underwater, you could hear the muffled laughter of Caspar, Oli and Josh. You quickly appeared from under the water and saw that Joe was still under. You quickly swam so you were behind him and Joe jumped up just in time for you to be behind him.

"What the fuck was that?" He yelled as he looked around the water. He looked up to see Caspar, Oli and Josh by the side. "What? If you guys are there then who pushed me in?" He asked, confused. He quickly turned around and saw you.

His eyes widened as you grinned.

"Surprise," you said, grinning widely.

"Oh my god, Y/N!" He exclaimed and a massive grin appeared on his face. He pulled you into a hug and you laughed into his chest.

"Hi, Joe, I missed you," you mumbled against his chest.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much, Y/N! I can't believe you're here! How are you here? I thought you were busy?" He asked as you pulled away from the hug.

"Well, I got a few days off and Caspar, Oli and Josh, being the kind people they are, flew me over to surprise you," you explained. Joe turned around to face them.

"So, you guys are the masterminds behind this?"

Oli smirked as the other two just grinned. "Yep," they all said in unison. Joe then turned to face you.

"I just can't believe all this is happening," he said. "But I'm glad it is," he then added as he pulled you by the waist into a kiss. You giggled and kissed back.

"Now that Y/N is here, the party can begin!" You heard Caspar exclaimed as you kissed Joe. Water splashed all over you and Joe, and you pulled away, startled. Both you and Joe laughed when you saw that the other three boys had cannon balled into the pool.

"I'm really glad you're here, love," Joe whispered into your ear and you giggled.

You quickly pecked him on the lips and said, "I'm glad I'm here, too."

BY: joeesuggimagine on tumblr