He Stole Her

There you were once again, on his bed scrolling through your phone just waiting. Joe was too busy editing to pay you any attention. "Hey do you maybe wanna do something? You know go out or just watch TV." You asked already knowing what the answer was. "Not right now babe, I'm a bit busy." He said not taking his eyes off his screen. "When are you not busy?" you asked sarcastically. "Hmm that wasn't very nice now was it?" he replied clearly irritated. "Well I would be nice Joe if you paid me some fucking attention." You snapped. He tore his eyes away from the screen and looked at you. "I'm sorry I have things to do other than spend all my time with you." He snapped back. "Joe all I want to do is be able to relax with you and have a little fun you never spend time with me." You replied with tears beginning to form in your eyes. "Y/N stop being such a clingy bitch. You always fucking complain don't you see that YouTube is important to me so I don't have time for you." He had never been so spiteful towards you, it really hurt.
You couldn't control yourself and tears shed from your eyes. You picked up your bag and stormed out of the house. Tears clouded your vision and his words clouded your thoughts. you didn't have many places to go. You didn't want to go home and Joe clearly didn't want to be with you so you turned to the only other person you really trusted. Caspar.
You buzzed his flat and desperately hoped he answered. "Hello" his voice came through the intercom. "Hey it's me, Y/N" you replied he could hear you were choked up. "Come on up". You knocked on his door and he let you in; pulling you into a hug. "What's wrong?" he asked gently. "Joe is being a dick" you muffled into his shoulder. "What's he done this time?" he asked sighing. "He called me a clingy bitch, who always fucking complains. I try my best to not be so needy but apparently it doesn't fucking work." You whispered, starting to cry again. "Y/N why are you even still with him? I know he's one of my best mates but he treats you like shit and you deserve better." He said still holding you in his arms. "I doubt I could do any better than Joe." You sighed pulling away from Caspar sitting down on his couch.
"Trust me you are beautiful and smart and funny and kind so you deserve someone who will treat you right." He said once he joined you looking deep into your eyes. You looked down into your lap; blushing. You felt his warm hands cup your chin and pull you towards his lips. You didn't protest instead you wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled away and got up from the couch. "I'm sorry Y/N but like I said you deserve better." He said still looking into your eyes. "Well I'm not a cheater but I can tell you would treat me better." You stood up wrapping your arms back around his neck. Your phone started ringing.
You picked up "Hello, what do you want?" you asked angrily. "Can you please come back so we can talk about it? I want to apologise." Joe asked sounding guilty. "Sorry Joe but you had your chance. I've found someone who actually appreciates me." You put the phone down, and picked up where you left off with Caspar. You grabbed his hand and led him to his bedroom. "Don't worry we aren't gonna do anything. I'm just done with today." You told him sounding exhausted. "That's fine I get to cuddle with you at least." He replied but stopping as his phone started ringing.

Joe's POV
Oli had called Caspar for as she wasn't anywhere else. This was my last chance to find her. "Alright mate. Is Y/N there?" Oli asked Caspar. I couldn't hear a reply but Oli said "okay thanks mate." He hung up the phone. "Yeah she's with him." I left Oli's and made my way up to Caspar's.
I knocked on the door hoping she was still there. Caspar answered looking confused. "What's up man?" Cas asked me. "Where is she?" I asked pushing past him into his apartment. I saw her fast asleep in his bed. "Seriously mate? I came to get her back and she's in your bed." I raised my voice a little trying not to wake her." Listen mate I haven't done anything, she came over upset so I comforted her. Is that a problem?" he was getting defensive." It's only a problem when I have known that all the time I have been with her that you wanted her too." I spat at him. His face changing." I don't know what you're talking about." He replied looking guilty. "Don't hide it now clearly you think you can look after her better so fucking go for it. Because no matter how hard you try, she still loves me" I stormed out slamming the door and leaving.

Your POV
You woke up to the sound of the door slamming and Caspar coming and sitting next to you on the bed. "What was that?" you asked sleepily. "It was Joe, he wants you back. Listen I don't want to make this difficult for you, so please just pick me or Joe." You were surprised at his words. "Well I love Joe. I really do but I can't think of a time in the past 6 months where we did anything together. I've spent more time with you than my own boyfriend. So I choose you." And with that he took you in his arms and you both drifted off to sleep.

BY: sidemagines-xix on tumblr