24-hour live stream

"Hello, Y/n!" Zoe exclaimed over the phone. I waved with a small smile. "How are you?" I asked placing headphones in my phone quickly putting them in my ears. "I'm good," she smiled. "How are you?" she asked in return. "I'm alright," I said. "Where are you?" she asked. "I'm walking to this coffee shop cause I don't really have anything to do," I shrugged.

"Are you and Joe okay?" she asked. I hesitated. A few hours before, Joe and I had gotten into a really big argument so I left, leaving him to do his 24-hour live stream. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you or anything," she said. "No it's alright," I said. "We got into a fight and I don't want to go back to his flat because he's doing that live stream which means that I would have to pretend we aren't fighting and that we are okay because everyone will be there but we aren't and-"

"Y/n calm down just breathe," she said. I took a breath. "I'm sorry," I said passing my destination. "It's alright. What was the fight about?" "Because he was going to FaceTime Brit and he accused me of being jealous and that pissed me off because I'm literally the most lenient girlfriend and I let Joe do whatever he wants half the time," I said. "Am I overreacting?" I asked. "A little but I understand what you mean," she said. "What should I do?" "I think you should go back, be there for encouragement. This means a lot to him and I think it will be good for both of you to be together," she said.

I sighed but nodded. "Is there anyone with him right now?" "I think Oli just showed up," she said. "Alright, thank you so much," I said starting to walk home. "Of course Y/n," she smiled. "Well I'm going to go back now I guess," I said. "Okay, text me if you need anything." "Alright cheers," I said smiling and hanging up. I picked Joe up some mangos and other food and went home. I walked into our flat and Joe was talking to the camera with Oli and Jim.

"We are going to quickly rearrange the camera and we will be right back," Joe said. I looked at him and we made eye contact. I smiled and he came over and hugged me. "I love you," I said. He kissed my lips quickly, tucking hair behind my ear. I handed him the bag of food and he smiled. "Thank you, princess, I'm sorry about earlier," he said. "It's alright, now go do your live stream, I believe in you," I said kissing his cheek. "Thank you, love," he said kissing my forehead one last time before going back to his stream.

After a night of me checking on Joe and multiple guests throughout including Brit, the sun finally rose. "Are you sure you don't want any coffee?" I said as I stood in the kitchen. "Yeah I don't want to rely on caffeine yet," Joe said. "Alright," I smiled. I stood there drinking my coffee. "Did you stay up all night too?" He asked. "I slept for like small increments so maybe like an hour or two in total," I said. "It's really starting to hit me," he said.

"They should be back with your breakfast soon," I said making him perk up. "Have you stayed up all night before this?" I asked. "A few times but it's like all the activities made me even more tired. Have you?" "I used to when I was in school because I would always procrastinate studying and it would be 2 am with an exam in a few hours so I stayed up." "I was wondering why you aren't really tired," Joe said laughing lightly.

His breakfast arrived and he decided to take a food break. After he finished eating he pulled me over to him. I yawned. "Baby girl go to sleep," he said as I put my head in the crook of his neck. "Are you sure?" "Of course," He said. I kissed his neck in a non-sexual way and he kissed my lips. "I love you. You got this. Only a few more hours to g. Good luck," I said. He smiled and thanked me. "Sleep good baby," he said. I kissed his cheek before heading off to our room.

Around lunch time, I was woken up by one of the ladies that was helping Joe. "Sorry to wake you Y/n but Joe wanted to to come out there for the animal hour with him," she said. "You're alright, give me a second and I'll be right out," I said with a small smile. I got up and switched my shorts to high waisted jean shorts and a black Sugg life t-shirt. I pulled my straight hair into a quick ponytail and walked out. I looked to see pigs roaming around the living room.

"Oh my gosh!" I said excitedly. Joe and Zoe looked at me and laughed while Alfie messed with his camera. I walked in there quickly sitting next to the lady that woke me up who was out of the shot. "Babe come sit over here," Joe said as the pig walked over to him. I accepted the invitation without hesitation. I sat next to him and he handed me a brush. I brushed the pig. "Joe I'm sorry but I think I might be in love with this pig," I said making them all laugh. I scratched the pig's back and we played with them for a while. "Bye little piggy," I said petting them both one more time.

*after the live stream*

I helped them clean up equipment wise and Joe said goodbye to them all while I was sitting in our room on our bed. Joe came in and immediately laid down. His head laid on my stomach and I lightly stroked his face. "I'm proud of you baby," I whispered. A small smile was on his face before he peacefully fell asleep.

BY: suggyimaginesx on tumblr