6

McGonagall stood teaching her class about turning a book into a different book when Madison felt a tap on her shoulder. She quickly turned round to find Peter who looked at her sheepishly. She sent him a questioning look. "Can you pass me my wand it fell and entered your bag. Please?"

She leaned down and there it was his wand laying on her potions book, she brought it out and slyly handed it to him without the teacher seeing. "Thank-you." Peter shone red.

"Right your turn. Remember the movement of the wand. Point wand at target, then spin counterclockwise. If you haven't a book, ask your peers before coming to me." McGonagall said.

Of course Remus being Remus had two books in his bag but handed the other to Pete who had not got one. Usually for books James and Sirius would turn to him but it deemed them out of luck. Madison had a whole series in her bag, thanks to an undetectable extension charm. Her favourite muggle series, Divergent that was only before Twilight, The maze runner and The chronicles of Narnia. She carefully brought out the first book in the series, "Divergent" and placed it on the table before putting the rest back in her bag. She would offer her books to her peers but, no one but herself touched her books by her choice and she certainly was not trusting James Potter and Sirius Black with them. Remus was and exception, along with Mattei and Lily. But only because she trusted the three, but still wasn't overly fond of them touching her books. Books were her babies in a weird way, she loved and cared for them. If someone caused a rip or crease on a page in her book she would go ballistic.

"Oi! McIrish McLeprechaun!" She heard the usual voice of Sirius Black holler. She slowly turned to face him, Remus and Peter looking at her wearily, along with Potter for an odd reason. "You 'ave loads of books, let us borrow one."

She shook her head no before turning round back to her desk. Lily looked at her with confusion. "No." She muttered. "They are not touching my books."

"I knew you would say that." Lily chuckled lightly, bringing out her book 'Hogwarts: A History.'

"Why not?" Sirius asked leaving his seat and walking towards the desk she sat at, and towered over her. "You have loads."

"Siri-"

"Parker?" Sirius cut off Remus. "We both know you do."

"Sirius, James have ours." Remus stated handing the two boys the two books he and Peter were using. He knew Madison would be okay, slightly, if he was to ask to use one of hers. and he was pretty sure she would allow Peter would be okay to use one too. Sirius took the book from his friend as did James, with Peter, only he muttered a 'thank you' there way.

"Maddie?" Remus asked softly.

She reached into her bag and brought out two books only as they went to take them she hissed, "Damage them in anyway, you will not only have a hard time producing children but several hexes thrown your way."

"Don't worry, Maddie. We won't." Remus chuckled. "Thank you."

"Thank-you." Peter stuttered slightly afraid of the girl.

Sirius watched as his two friends transfigured two muggle books into some wizarding books before turning them back again, with ease. Why did she let them borrow books and not James and him? Sirius wondered. James had managed to transfigure the book Remus had given him but the curly haired boy was having trouble. But he finally did it, and had an slight, very slight, nod of approval from McGonagall.