68

"PADFOOT!" The three marauders cried once they had woken up and realised what had been written on their heads. Holding onto Harley's hand Sirius ran through the house, the young girl giggling madly, in search for a hiding spot. They found a cupboard under the stairs and squeezed into it, Harley clamping a hand over her mouth as she couldn't stop laughing. They could hear the footsteps of Remus, Peter and James as they ran through the house. Doors opened and closed, the stairs were climbed and descended until the door handle of the cupboard slowly twisted. It was like a scene in a scary movie, the handle twisting very slowly and the door creaky open and then three people jumping out. Harley let out a shrill scream before erupting into another fit of giggles.

"Why are you hiding in here?" Peter questioned, as he Remus and James squashed into the cupboard as well.

"Because you'll kill me." Sirius stated as he back further away But was stopped by the wall. "You are mad at me? Aren't you?"

The boys shook their head confusing Sirius, "Why would we be mad? We are totally fucking rocking these crowns."

Remus' eyes widened, "Don't swear in front of Harley! Wait-Harley you're awake?"The girl nodded, smirking, instantly telling Remus that she was probably going to repeat what James had said. "Oh bollocks, great bloody going. Harley don't repeat what James just said, yeah?" Remus said crawling over Peter's lap to the small girl who was curled up beside Sirius laughing.

She nodded before saying very peppily, "bollocks."

Sirius laughed but covered it up with a cough, "Harley don't say that either. They're naughty words." He said. "Also, it wasn't me that wanted to draw on your faces. This little pirate isn't all that innocent." Sirius pokes her in her ribs causing her to squirm.

"Drama Queen, Siri, stop." She giggled.

Remus tutted and grabbed the girl pulling he onto his lap. He began to tickle her and blow raspberries on her neck, James, Peter and Sirius watching in awe. "He'll be a great dad one day won't he?" Sirius whispered to James.

The latter nodded his head, "but from the looks of things, so will you. If Evans doesn't agree to have my children, Sirius we will need to adopt or get a surrogate mother." He wrapped his arms around Sirius and brought him closer. "Are you going to talk to Leo later?"

Sirius nodded, "Harley convinced me, she really is very smart, though I doubt she'll talk to me, she being Madsie."

"And you are a drama queen, Siri. Remmy can I see Maddie tomorrow?" Harley turned to her cousin. "He needs to get his lady back." She pointed at Sirius.

Remus nodded and shuffled on his arse out of the cupboard before standing up with Harley in his arms. "I smell dinner, shall we go see?" The girl nodded and Remus, followed by the boys headed towards the kitchen. Hope and Lyall were in there, Lyall at the table, laying out the cutlery whilst hope fished the food onto the plate.

"Oh, you are awake, Harley." Hope smiled, "did you sleep okay?"

"Yup, I was in Remmys bed."

Lyall chuckled, "of course you were. Now, you five sit down and get ready to eat. Harley I've put you next to Auntie Hope is that okay?"
The girl nodded and wriggled out of Remus' arms running over to her seat. "Some ones hungry." He pointed Four ruffling her blonde hair and kissing her forehead.

After Hope has placed all of the plates on the table full of fish fingers and chips with baked beans and cucumber sticks the group dug in. "Auntie Hope, can you cut my fingers for me please?"

"You don't want to cut your fingers, that would hurt." Peter said to her, "but I'll cut your fish fingers for you, save your auntie Hope doing it." Harley nodded smiling at the boy who carefully cut her fish into smaller pieces.

"Thank you, Sweetheart." Hope smiled at Peter who nodded.

Harley thanked him once he was done and instantly began to eat her food bouncy in her seat. "When am I going to mummy and daddies?" Harley asked out of the blue mid-dinner.

"At the end of the summer, why? Do you want to go home now?" Lyall asked his niece who shook her head.

"No! I wanna stay with Remmy and Siri, and Jamie and Peter!"

"Well James, Sirius and Peter will be going home in a couple of days." Hope said.

Sirius grinned and leaned forward, "James, I think we need to hide Remus and Harley in our trunks. But shhh, the adults mustn't know." Harley laughed as Sirius winked at her raising a finger to his lips.

"But Remmy is a giant!!"

"Then we will have to squash him in." James played along.

Remus shook his head at the boys antics happy that they didn't mind Harley being there and that she was also having fun. "But for now we have to eat up otherwise we won't grow big and strong and as a knight you need to be big and strong." Peter added.

"But, Pete. She isn't a knight today she is a pirate. Have you seen her amazing pyjamas. I must buy some." Sirius points out.

"I say you must walk the plank! Arrrr me heartyyy!!!" The girl said pointing at James.

The boy gasped dramatically, adopting the dramatics from Sirius for a moment, "Why me?"

"Because you annoy Lily." Harley stated.

He looked at the girl confused and then looked at Remus, "what have you been saying Lupin?"

"It wasn't me!"

Peter blushed sheepishly, "she asked if you had girlfriends or boyfriends!"

"And what did he say, little one?" Remus asked.

"He said that you don't have one because you love me too much. He said that Siri has Maddie. And that Jamie annoys Lily E-Ev- what's her name, and she says no."

"And that means I have to walk the plank?"

"Siri will save you from the sharks! Siri is strong!"

"What about the other two boys?" Lyall asked in amusement.

"Remus is the first mate, Mr Smee and Pete is the cook like I told Siri earlier."

"And Sirius is the saviour?"

"No auntie Hope, Siri is Peter Pan, James is Wendy!"

"And who are you?"

"Remmy I am Captain Hook!"