20

The next day, Madison awoke to her name being yelled from the common room. She sighed and slowly got ready for the day and made her way downstairs to find Sirius. She looked questioningly at the boy who had his arms folded across his chest as he leaned against the wall with his legs crossed. "Took your time." He stated.

"You woke me up!" She retorted. "Why?"

"Because I want to talk to you," said Sirius, as he reached his arm arm out and clasped the girl's wrist, and walked her to the sofa. "Now, you know you love Remus, and you love him a lot?"

"Yes, the boy is practically my brother."

"Will you cover for us? Please?"

"What? Why? What did you do?" Madison exclaimed.

"Let's just say all Slytherins are going to wake up with blue skin."

"Are you kidding me? It's obvious that it was you guys, but if I was to cover for you-"

"THANK YOU!" Sirius shouted gleefully.

"No! As I was saying, if I did cover for you guys, what's in it for me?" Madison rolled her eyes.

"A kiss?" Sirius smirked.

"You can go jump off the astronomy tower right now." Madison stood up and headed towards the portrait hole.

"Maddie wait!" Sirius jumped up, "i was joking, how about we do your homework for a week?"

"And by 'we' you mean, Remus. No." She replied and exited the portrait hole. "Good morning, Elizabeth." She greeted the portrait.

"Good morning, Madison."

"Maddie! I swear on my hair's life Remus will not do your homework but myself, and possibly Prongs and Wormtail...sorry James and Peter."

"I know who's nickname is whose, but as you are willing to sacrifice your hair. We have a deal." Madison said and walked away from the boy, who returned through the portrait hole.

"Did she say yes?" James asked running down into the common room the others behind him.

"Yeah, on one condition."

"And that is?" Remus queried.

"That myself, Prongs and Wormtail do her homework for a week, Moony you can't do it."

"Why not?"

"Wormy, she doesn't want Moony doing it and that is it." Sirius shrugged. The boys all agreed before trailing to the great hall, they perched themselves away from Madison a bit who was say by the girls and served themselves se breakfast. They glanced over to the Slytherin table and laughed as the whole house sat angrily, complaining loudly about their skin.

The loud clicks of shoes were heard behind Sirius and James and stopped directly behind them. A low cough caused the four boys and Madison to look up. "Minnie! Lovely Morning isn't it?" James cheerily greeted looking up at the stern faced woman.

"Did you four cause the students of Slytherin house to become blue?" She ignored the boys' greeting

"No we didn't actually." Sirius smirked.

"So where were you then if you were not?"

"They were with me." Madison walked up beside the Professor.

"They were with you, Miss Parker?"

"Yes, Myself and Remus were helping the other three with their history of magic homework." She smiled sweetly.

"Is this true Mr.Lupin?" McGonagall turned to him.

"Yes, Professor McGonagall." He replied.

"And what was your assignment?"

"History of trolls, Professor." Remus stated.

"And you have proof?"

"Here." Madison said reaching into her bag and pulling out the correct assignment. "Surprisingly, Black isn't as bad in that class as he thinks. Potter is adequate as usual and Pettigrew excelled as usual."

"Very well, I apologise for my accusation. Good day." Minerva stalked away and James and Sirius stared up at the girl, eyebrows raised.

"Better than he thought and adequate as usual?" Sirius repeated.

The girl shrugged, "I got you out of it didn't I?"

"Yes now, thank you, Maddie. Boys what do we say to Maddie?" Remus smiled.

"Thank you." The three said.

"Aw, Papa Rem-Rem and his little babies." Madison snorted before running out of the great hall Remus hot on her tail. She made it all the way down to the herbology green houses before Remus pounced and pinned her down.

"Remus!" She whined as he faced was smooshed against the cold grass, the boy straddling her back. "Geroff!" Remus didn't reply but instead began to tickled her sides. She rolled around beneath him before she pinched his side causing him to yelp and fall off of her. "Finally." She breathed. "I bloody hate you."

"No you don't." Remus said turning to face her.

"I do."

"Ooh, did you both just get married?" Peter squeaked.

"No!" Remus scrunched up his nose. "That is like incest."

"Anyway! Have you found out the clue?" James changed the subject.

"Nope."

A/n- Sorry it's short, when I write on my phone I don't get much inspiration however I will try to sometime in the next week. S/o to @obsessedpotter I DIDN'T SAY CHUCKLE IN THIS!