21

A/n- What do you think of the new cover??

"Maddie!" A voice sung, rather badly, as the girl sat in a window seat along a corridor. She turned to see James strolling towards her and she raised one eyebrow. "Your homework, completed personally by yours truly and Padfoot and Wormtail. Now I best be off, Remus is tire- waiting for me with the others." He ran off after placing the paper in her hands. She peered down at the page and checked over her answers, they seemed to be right, so she placed it into her bag and carried on reading. However, Madison couldn't bring herself to concentrate enough, that she read the same line over and over again.

James had went to say 'tired', she knew it. Remus was tired because of the full moon coming up in the next two days. It was clear to her that Remus hadn't told the boys of her being aware of his lycanthropy....still. Of course, she also knew that, Peter, Sirius and James were animagi. How? She knows what the process to complete, was like, no she hadn't experienced but she has studied it and therefore knew. Also for a whole month the three boys were not eating properly, gagging randomly and other such things. They were not very good at hiding it and it amazed her as to how no teacher realised it, not even McGonagall.

Madison stared down at her watch to find it twenty minutes before she was to head to astronomy. Oh, how she wondered what the boy she was partnered with, would do tonight. So far he had tried everyday to show that she shouldn't be afraid of him but nothing had worked so far, she still flinched around him. Maddie wanted to not be afraid of him, after all he was just a boy she went to school with, after seventh year she would never see him again so it would be a rather weird of having a fear of a boy she never sees.

Sighing, she rose to her feet and went for a walk around the school, and when it was time, would end up at the astronomy tower. She passed so many students, boys and girls, gushing over the ball. Girls squealing or crying over dates and boys acting cocky, but of course no as cocky as Sirius or James usually are. She waved at a few portraits and students who greeted her, including Mattei and his 'posse'. Yes, she learned that they had adapted that name after they heard about a group called the Marauders. They thought it would be cool to call themselves something so they are The Posse. However, they still were oblivious as to who these said Marauders were, which caused Madison to chuckle a smile evident on her face.

Although that was soon washed away as she passed the group of Slytherin's she and The Marauders despised the most. Trying not to catch their gaze Madison quickened her pace, but it was her luck that it failed. Avery spotted her, a smirk riddling onto his face and his left eye shutting and opening quickly as he winked in her direction. Mulciber cackled loudly as did the youngest Black brother and Snape kept his face neutral, yet his eyes screamed hatred. "Little Irish Lion's arse. Such a lovely view as always." Avery called, and her pace made it to a slight run as she exited the corridor and climbed the Astronomy tower stairs.

As she reached the top, her breath was hard to catch and her hands pressed against her knees. Professor Sinistra was the only person there and she sent the girl a warm smile. "Good evening, Miss Parker."

"Evening, Professor." The girl wheezed, but collected herself as students began to pile in. She quickly found herself at the telescope assigned to her and Sirius and took off the lens cap.

"Hey, Maddie." She felt someones breath on her neck and ear. Her heart pounded at her chest. "Sorry, did I make you jump?

Maddie nodded, "Just a bit." Sirius laughed slightly and started to read over the assignment left by their telescope. "What d-does it say?"

"Name the hottest star in the galaxy visible with the naked eye?.......easy Sirius."

"Don't flatter yourself, Black."