120

Weeks went on and Madison couldn't breathe. It was as if her whole life was suffocating her especially every time she kissed Sirius goodbye each day that he came to visit her or she went to his flat. One particular evening Madison was at Sirius' flat when James burst into the building his hair all over the place and his eyes widened.

Madison was cuddled up with Sirius which gave her a sense of comfort in these confusing times after she had tended for his cuts and bruises that he had gotten from both his autor work and order work too.

"Come on in Prongs, not like we could have been at it on the sofa or anything!" Exclaimed Sirius who had pulled away from kissing his girlfriend's neck.

"Yeah, yeah, it's nothing I wouldn't have seen before the amount of times u have walked in on you Padfoot, Leo, I haven't seen you but I have seen tits and bits before so..."

"Anyway! What can we do for you, Prongs?" Sirius coughed, sitting up and letting James take a seat on the end of the sofa.

The man pushed up his glasses and smiled weakly, "so Lils and I are getting married."

"Already!" Cried Madison, "yi basically can just fucking stand each other hut now yi tying the knot?! Merlin's twat I've been away that long!"

Sirius chuckled just as Lily came panting into the flat. "Next time Jamie, don't run up the stairs without me! I don't like running!"

"Sorry Lils."

Mariona turned to her best friend. "You're still a baby! How are you getting married?!"

Lily pulled an awkward face, "Yeah about that..." she coughed, "my parents, as much as I love them, are very traditional and um yeah well marriage is a necessity right now."

Sirius blinked, "I'm confused. What's your parents got to do with this?"

Madison's eyes widened and she shook her head. "No fucking way! Lily Evans you dog!"

"Actually, that would be me," Sirius pointed it despite unsure as to what his girlfriend was going on about.

Madison covered his mouth and flared at James. "You knocked Lily up the duff?!"

"I didn't knock her up any duff! What is duff! Seriously, Leo, you may be Irish but please speak English."

"You bloody pillock! I am speaking English! You got my best friend pregnant! Prongs you're a wanker not an impregnator!" Madison leaped up. "ní féidir seo a bheith fíor!"

("This can not be true!")

"You're having a baby? Wicked!" Exclaimed Sirius standing up and hugging his best friend, "congrats dude and dudette."

Lily frowned upon seeing Madison tugging at her hair. "Maddie? Are you not happy for us?" She muttered.

Madison froze and turned to her redheaded best friend, "of course I am Lils. It's just a bloody surprise that's all. The last I knew was that you tolerated him and then I miss months to find out you're together and now you're engaged and pregnant."

"Yeah, Prongs, I know you wanted to marry Lils but honestly, getting her preggers to get it done mate." Sirius sniggered.

James shook his head amused, "this was not my plan, Pads, not at all. But nonetheless I'm happy to be marrying my love and having a baby with her."

"And we're happy for you too, Prongs, it's just a shock." Madison smiled hugging them both. "That's going to be one fit child."

"Definitely, have you seen me?" Exclaimed Lily twirling around.

"That also leads us to our next question. Now, we initially found out yesterday and other than screaming my parents house down-"

"That was James." Cut in Lily.

"The first thing we both agreed on was godparents to our child would be you two. There was no question about it."

Madison had to sit down. Everything was still processing in her head and she couldn't quite believe it. With everything she was questioning to then being a godparent to a future child of her best friend's was adding to the stress.

"Of course I will! Uncle Padfoot in the room! He can even ride on my motorbike!"

"You're what?!" Exclaimed Madison, snapping from her thoughts.

Sirius smiled angelically at his girlfriend, "Yeah, babe, I bought a motorbike. Surprise!"

"When?"

"Yesterday."

"And you're telling me now?"

"Whoops! Anyway, enough about my baby. Let's go back to the future child talk."

Lily sat beside Madison, "you don't have to if you don't want to. We will understand-"

"Will we?"

"James! Listen, Maddie, it's a lot of responsibility and if you don't want that then so be it. You'll still be their auntie Maddie-"

"Auntie Leo."

"Yeah, whatever, James!"

Madison sighed, "of course I will, Lils, there is no doubt about that. I'd be honoured."

"Great! Because I can't return the t-shirts."

"James!"

* * *

"I better be going," Stated Madison, pushing herself up from the sofa. Lily and James has returned back to the Potter's home hours ago after the excitement filled down a little bit leaving the couple to their own devices.

Sirius reaches out and took hold of Madison's hand, hauling himself up. "You don't have to go you know, we are adults now, Mads besides there is no one else here, it'll be just us." He smirked placing his hands on her waist, edging them up beneath her shirt.

Madison pushed them down and stepped away. "I can't do this."

"Okay, just a cuddle then." Sirius Stated.

Madison shook her head, "no. I can't do this."

"Do what? Mads, you're not making sense. Are you okay? Are you not feeling well?" Sirius fussed, brushing the hair out of her face an staring into her eyes that welled up with tears.

"I can't, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you."

Sirius searched Madison's face, his thumb tracing her cheekbone. "Hurt me? What's going on?"

"I don't know what I want and I don't want you to get hurt. I have to do this."

"Darling, you're not making sense."

"Break up with me."

Sirius furrowed his eyebrows and frowned. "Why?"

"Because if I do it I will hurt you. This way you won't get hurt."

Sirius backed away from Madison. "Won't get hurt? Maddie losing you will hurt me! Why do you want me to break up with you? Is it Marlene? Are you leaving me for her?!"

Madison shook her head, "not for her. Not for anyone. This way neither of you get hurt or crossed. I don't want to lose either of you, she's my best friend and you are... you are..."

"You're now ex."

"I'm sorry."

"Just go, Madison."

"I'm sorry, Sirius, but this is for the best."

"I said go!"

<<<Does anyone have any suggestions for the sequel title?>>>