57

Entering the common room, Madison noticed the Marauders and Frank talking to the girls. She couldn't control who they spoke to nor would she want to, just because they were not talking to her doesn't mean Maddie had to stop the boys from talking to them. She continued towards the portrait hole but was stopped by Lily, "Madison, wait." The redhead said from sitting in the middle of all of the girls. Madison stopped and spun around on her heel glancing at Lily.

Alice spoke up, "We should apologise. We're sorry, we shouldn't have said what we said, you aren't using us, it's just what friends do for each other. I am also sorry for snapping at you for just asking Frank to stay out of us argument, yet again you were right, he didn't need to comment."

Madison nodded, "I'm sorry too, you aren't using me either, I was just angered by what you were saying. Also, I'm sorry Frank fir snapping that was bang out of order."

"Damn straight bitch!" He laughed in a jesting matter, "... I'm kidding."

Maddie grinned and turned back to the girls, "So what do you say, are we good?"

"Of course." Evangeline smiled, "Fuck we sound like stereotypical girls, and we just had a stereotypical girly tiff-what is wrong with us?"

"A lot of things."Mary giggled.

The girls burst into fits of laughter Lily pulling Maddie onto her lap and all of the girls embraced, "I swear I have had too much human contact this year!" Remus nodded and she flipped her off. The group enjoyed some early morning laughs until Maddie caught the eye of Edvardus, Gabriel, Ansel and Theodore. "I'll be back." She said and climbed off of her best friends and trotted over to the French boys. "Hello."

"Bonjour, Madison. I 'ope it is no trouble, you coming over 'ere." Greeted Eddie, and Maddie shook her head. "We 'ave been in contact with Mattei's parents and they 'ave let us sort through 'is belongings that 'e 'ad with 'im. We 'ave things zat 'e would want you to 'ave."

Gabe pulled a box from behind his back and handed it to the girl who brought her hand to her mouth. "'Is mother said zat if zere is something zat you do not vant. Do as you please with it."

She placed the box on the table next to her and brought the group of boys into a hug. "Thank you so much! I can only thank you more for being such great friends to him."

The group nodded and Theo spoke up, "And we vant to thank you, we 'ave already said so to Daniel, but we vould like to thank you once again for bringing 'im back." Madison smiled and bade the group goodbye as the headed towards the portrait hole. Clasping the box she left to go up to the dormitory. She carefully placed it under her bed, ready to go through it when she finished lessons that day and then returned back to her friends and Sirius.

"What was that about?" Asked Sirius raising his left eyebrow.

"Oh, they sorted a few of Mattei's things out and gave me what they think he would have wanted me to have." She replied just as Alice finished painting his nails bright pink. "That colour sorts you."

"I know right! It brings out my eyes!"

"It does actually," James commented before returning back to flirting with Lily.

* * *

Madison took a seat at the back fo the class and brought out her equipment just as McGonagall entered the room. Before she realised it an arm wrapped around her waist as Sirius whispering in her ear, "Nobody can see it from back, here don't worry." He winked at her and pulled some parchment paper from the tiny pile she had placed on her desk and took one of her quills. "I am borrowing these."

"Of course you are."

Throughout the lesson which was a revision one Sirius kept whispering to a concentrating Maddie who grumbled at his annoyance. He poked her, caressed her back, told her jokes and twiddled her hair. He glanced at her notes, tickled her nose with the quill he was using, basically doing everything to annoy her. "Mr Black, unless you stop disturbing Miss Parker's learning and get on with yours as your O.W.L.S are not far away, I will have to move you and give you detention."

Sirius smirked at the elder witch and sat forward in his seat, "Now, now, Minnie. I know you just want to spend more time with me, but you see I have to study after lessons, so thank you for disturbing my learning by talking to me. Madison here was helping me."

"I don't think tickling her nose with a quill, poking her, talking to her and playing with her hair is her helping her. Now get on with your work."McGonagall sassed and her cloak swished behind her as she spun around to write on the chalkboard. "I can hear you laughing Potter, and flirting with Miss Evans you boys are insufferable."

"Minnie, you love us," James commented.

McGonagall turned to the boy and lowered her glasses down on her nose and glanced over the top, "I would love it if you got on with your work and left your girlfriends alone."

Remus snorted and James and Sirius smirked. "Professor, they are not Madison or I's boyfriends."Lily spoke up, "Also, could I move seats?"

"Yes, of course, Mr Dunbar has a spare seat beside him." Lily nodded and picked up her belongings and took a seat next to a boy called Liam who looked her up and down smiling. "Miss Parker, do you wish to move?"

Madison bit her lip, "Uh, sure." She said, she knew if she said no people would be suspicious and somehow Sirius knew of this.

"Potter, meet your new desk mate." McGonagall said as Madison sat beside him, "Do not distract her!"

"Oh, I won't." He grinned before poking her repeatedly.

Madison rolled her eyes and swatted him away turning around to Remus with eyes pleading for help. Remus laughed and pretended that he didn't know what she was doing and shrugged his shoulders. "I hate you all."She grumbled.

A/n-

Happy birthday for yesterday Sirius! #November3rd.

Polaroid:

~Evangeline Smith, Lily Evans and Marlene Mckinnon taken by Madison Parker