117

Sirius punched the dormitory wall over and over again. He ripped bedding off of all of the beds except his, and through it all at the wall. He plucked up books and instantly they reminded him of Madison and he flung them all of the place. How could she up and leave like that? Why would she do that?

James barged into the dormitory, his hands raised to protect his face from any on coming attacks. He watched as Sirius let out all of his anger until he deemed it too much. James charged forward and pinned him down onto Remus' bed that had been stripped of its bedding.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down, Pads."

Sirius attempted to push James off but the quidditch player was too strong for him. Janes pressed down harder on him to stop him from moving. "Get off!"

"No! Not until you calm down!"

Sirius continued to try and shove his brother off but James still was not letting up. Sirius sighed and collapsed onto his back, he felt like crying but didn't. No matter how hard things got, he wouldn't cry.

"What if she's right, Prongs?" Sirius muttered, James still laying on top of him. "What if Maddie does leave me for someone else? What if she has been taken? What if I don't know her at all?"

James shook his head, "don't be daft, Padfoot, we both know Leo isn't like that. She won't leave you and she won't have been taken and you certainly do know her. Just because you were not her friend in first year doesn't mean anything." He pushed Sirius' curls from his eyes, "time doesn't matter. What matters is that you get started on writing a letter to Leo and force her to bloody tell you what in Merlin's name is going on!"

James pushed himself off of Sirius just as Remus and Peter entered the room. "Ignore Marlene. She left not long after you and Lily said she's really touchy when talking about Maddie. Lily knew about Marlene's feelings and tried to stop her from doing anything about them. She didn't know that they had kissed."

"I mean, Leo is bi. I'll give you that. First Mattei, then you, then Lily and now Marlene. She gets around a bit!" Snickered Peter looking out of the window in awe at the sun setting.

"Don't fucking say that!" Sirius roared making his friend jump. "You talk like she's a slut. She is not a slut!"

Peter cowered back, "I didn't mean it like that. Sorry, Pads."

"Just get out."

"But-"

James flicked his eyes towards the door, "come back in a bit, Wormy," he told the poor who quickly scurried out of the dorm. "He didn't mean it like that, Pads." James always had a soft spot for Peter and always found himself defending the boy.

"I know," Sirius sighed, "it just sounded like it."

Remus perched beside Sirius and handed him some parchment, "c'mon, Pads, get writing whilst me and Prongs fix this mess. I'll also get some chocolate from my stash for you to add into your letter for her. And for your to have some. It makes you feel better." The boy yawned rubbing his eyes. The full moon was approaching and he did seem very groggy. Bad timing on Maddie's part meant she would miss helping him.

"I don't know what to write," admitted Sirius as James and Remus used charms to set the room back to order.

"Write whatever you're feeling, something will shape from that." James told him, "plus, with your feelings spilt on the page Leo is bound to crack and tell the truth."

"Right," nodded Sirius, "here goes."

Dear Maddie,

Why the hell have you left?! Are you bloody stupid?! What about your N.E.W.Ts? You woman will forever amaze me! I knew you were angry about Dumbledore and "Fawks" but I didn't think you would give up everything because of it.

I swear if you give me some bullshit excuse I will come to your house and drag you back here myself (then kiss you, cuddle you and apologise because I would have hurt you with my tight grip). This is your future Madison that you are now putting on the line because of some "Phoenix"!

Maddie please come back for crying out loud. If I have to suffer through these exams I want you by my side doing them with me. Now I'm worrying because you left without telling any of us and I swear to Merlin if you've been kidnapped I will murder anyone that has touched you.

I don't want to lose you. Please, please, please come back. I just want you here where I know you're safe and I can annoy you, kiss you and cuddle you whenever I want.

Maddie please.

Tell me why.

I love you so much,

-S x