125

"I've missed you so much," spoke Sirius, his voice husky and laced with sleep. His fingers traced circles on the small of the Irish woman's back who laid snuggled into his side, her naked body covered loosely by the thin duvet cover. "I can't believe I nearly lost you. Bloody hell, you're my world Madison and without you I've been lost."

Madison remained asleep, her breathing low as the air escape the small partition of her lips. Her head rested on his chest where it felt most at home and much more comfortable than any pillow she could ever buy. Her hand laid beside her cheek, where Sirius held onto it gently with his other hand. Their hands still moulded together and fit like they were made for each other. How could she ever have thought otherwise?

"I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. I couldn't even look at booze the same! Madison, you mean more to me than you'll ever know and I can't lose you again otherwise my heart will stop-"

"At least then I wouldn't have to put up with your fucking dramatics. Honestly, you're like a cringe-worthy romance book! I like romance books but some just top off the edge of cute into I want to throw up. And you, you are swimming in that bloody vomit!"

Madison opened her eyes and looked up to see the handsome face of Sirius Black staring down at her with raised eyebrows that so desperately need plucking but she wouldn't dare say to him. Her lips spread into a cheeky grin and she shuffled to sit up, her back pressing against the pillows that thankfully covered the headboard.

Sirius shook his head, pressing his forehead against hers, "You're so mean to me."

"You love it though." Madison cooed, lifting her leg and draping it over his, rubbing her thigh against his.

"Merlin's beard, you and Moony are so deviant. Both of you are such dark horses! If someone had told me this a few years back I'd have laughed in their face but now, I'll never go back to thinking about your innocence," Said Sirius lifting her up onto his lap properly. Madison laughed darkly, her lips pressing dangerous kisses to his cheeks, her touch leaving his face on fire whilst her fingers tugged at his wild curls.

"I can't help being a little tentative, Padfoot, it's all in my nature."

Sirius smirked his infamous, menacing smirk that could only lead to something evil. His eyes were coated with mischief and lust as the girl sat naked on top of his bare frame, wandering over her like he was planning to do something. "And that only makes you far more dangerous, baby."

"Oh it does..."

* * *

Madison stayed with Sirius for weeks on end, the two were not officially back together but labels didn't matter to them. The nights were not always a party for them because Sirius had to get up for work and Order missions but the wake up call was still pleasurable for him as Madison laid soundlessly asleep beside him, gracing his bed with her scent.

Sirius would kiss Madison's head and pull the duvet over her even more to keep her warm. He would change into fresh clothes and eat some breakfast making sure that there was something that Madison could eat when she woke up later on in the morning. And when he would return home albeit a little beaten up, Madison would be there to patch him up and kiss his face until they lost oxygen.

Then the two would retire to the sofa for a while, curled up, Madison reading a book and Sirius passing the time with his lips and her neck. A smile would rise on Madison's lips, soft sounds escaping them as one hand would rest on his kneecap rubbing it gently.

Soon they would make dinner together, the pair learning different recipes together using a cheap cookbook that Sirius had found in a muggle charity shop in town. They would dance to some music that would play lowly in the background, sharing kisses and cuddles in between whilst nearly burning their food but thankfully realising and saving it just in time.

After dinner their friends would join them, Marlene included who had decided that actually, if Madison was happy then she should leave her be. Of course her feelings would still be there but her love for Madison would mean she would want her to be happy and if that was with Sirius, then so be it. Marlene put her feelings into an early retirement, grateful for what they already had shared together.

The group were happy for Sirius and Madison, none of them knew exactly what they were and truth be told, neither did they. What they did know was that they would soon be godparents. It made Sirius think about the prospect of having children with Madison. His thoughts often drifted to what they would look like, whether they would take after Madison or him, would they have an Irish accent or not? What house they would get into at Hogwarts?

Once everyone would leave to go home the pair would return to the sofa and talk. Talking. Sirius and Madison would talk for hours on end about anything and everything like nothing in the world was wrong and like they had never been apart. It was relaxing.

"Any luck on a job?" Asked Sirius as he did every day, running his fingers through her curly locks.

Madison sighed shaking her head, "do you think I was stupid for leaving without any N.E.W.Ts?"

"Of course I do, Madsie, you were the most stressed out of all of us wanting good grades and to do well and then you up and leave! But I don't think you should let they weigh you down. Like you said, grades don't define anyone so just rock up to a business and ask if they have any placements, don't tie yourself to looking in newspapers. It wouldn't hurt to ask, darling."

Madison nuzzled into the palm of his hand like putty, rubbing her cheek shading his supple skin. "But I'm not about that life, Pads."

"Oh yes, Miss I won't talk to strange people."

"Hey! It's a good motto!"

"And if it stops you from getting a job it proves it's shit!" Exclaimed Sirius, throwing his head back and barking out laughter.

"Sirius?"

"Yes, Maddie."

"I'm sorry for keeping things from you. I know Marlene told you things about Mattei and I. Stuff that I didn't tell you. Like how he was my first kiss. My first crush. That I hated seeing him with someone else. But trust me when I say that I didn't for over a year before we even spoke. I know Marlene said I liked him up until fifth year but I didn't. I promise. And I am sorry for not being a great person when you all just wanted to help. Fucking hell, I'm a mess, and if I could take back things I have done that had caused shit to everyone I would."

Sirius shook his head, "it's okay. I didn't expect you to lay your whole life down to me on a plate, Mads, not at all. I like finding things out about you as the time goes by because jay makes it so much more exciting!"

"Oh okay, that's good then. Right?"

"Duh."