65

Madison was blissfully asleep before four heavy lumps sat on her and her bed. She opened her eyes groggily to find Sirius with his arms wrapped around her, laying on her, James on top of him, Remus and Peter sat at the end of her bed. Sirius brushed the hair out of her face before she shoved him and James off of the bed, following that by kicking the other two onto the floor and laying back down, shutting her eyes. Sirius hauled himself up and stared at his girlfriend in disbelief. "I don't think so babe, your parents let us in when we knocked for you so that we can wake you up. That is what we intend to do, so get up, missus." He said, with his arms crossed.

The girl rolled over to face the other way before grumbling, "Ew, that's a disgusting word." James and the other two had also stood up and rubbed various different places that they hit when Maddie kicked them off of the bed.

"What word?" Sirius questioned.

"The b-word." Madison mumbled, "Now disappear, I want to sleep."

Remus snorted before pulling back her duvet to try and pry her from her pit, only to discover her in just her underwear. He clamped his eyes shut, James and Peter doing the same as they shone red. Sirius simply admired the view before the girl snapped and tore back her covers. "Why are you in only your underwear woman!" Cried Remus, his eyes still shut.

"I was hot!"

"Nope, you are hot," Sirius commented only to be hit around the head with a pillow.

"Get out!"The boys did as ordered, James, Peter and Remus still covering their eyes, walking into the door or doorframes as they exited.

The door shut behind them and the girl sighed in relief, running her fingers through her matted hair. Kicking off her duvet she went over to her drawers and pulled out a fresh set of underwear and changing into them, fortunately showering the night before. She then travelled to her wardrobe and searched for clothing as the door opened once more. The girl dived behind the door of her wardrobed poking her head around it to see her boyfriend. "I dropped my wand." He stated his hands up in surrender. He bent over and picked it up but instead of exiting he swaggered straight over to her.

"What are you doing?" Madison asked as she tried to hide herself.

Sirius shrugged and tore her arms away from her body pulling her by the waist so that her back was against her chest and his head was on her shoulder. He glanced through her clothes occasionally pulling pieces out further to see them better. "I think you should wear this top." He said pulling out a loose, slightly frilly, top. "With this over the top." He pointed at a black and white checkered shirt. He also handed her a pair of black, ripped at the bottom, high-waisted shorts.

Madison quickly tugged the items on, feeling rather uncomfortable being just in her underwear. Sirius grinned heading over to her drawers. "Which ones are socks?"He asked and Madison pointed at the top drawer. He tugged it open rummaging through until he pulled out grey knee high socks, launching them at her head.

She sat on her bed, Sirius behind her as she pulled the socks over her feet and above her knee, Sirius grabbed her hairbrush from her bedside table and ran it through her hair. "Why are you being like this?" Madison asked, confused, "You're acting all cute-sie and lovingly."

"Isn't that what a boyfriend is supposed to be like?" Sirius replied running the brush threw once more before placing it back where he found it. "Are you wearing your glasses or nah?"

She took the glasses from his hand and placed them on before answering his first question, "I guess, but I don't know. You just don't act all like that, I guess." The girl turned her head to face him and saw his eyebrow arched. "You're just more, laid back, careless and well badass, not sickly sweet."

Sirius snorted pulling his girlfriend towards him and attaching his lips to her neck. He kissed her gently then began to leave a mark. "Stop, my da'll go ballistic." She giggled, who neck very sensitive and ticklish. The boy laughed against her skin and stopped guiding her head round to meet his so that he could capture her lips.

"We probably should go join the others." He said and hopped off of the bed pulling her with him. "Wait you need shoes. Your black doc martens, I'll meet you down there." He winked, pecking her lips and running out of the bedroom leaving Madison to shake her head in amusement.

More footsteps entered her room as she was tying her laces and she glanced up to see her dad. "Hey, athair." She greeted.

"Morning sweetpea," He kissed her head sitting beside her. "You and what's his face weren't doing anything were you?"

She shook her head, "We kissed, that's it. What's up anyway?"

He wrapped an arm around her, "I just wanted to check up on you. Do you know what time you'll be back later?" His daughter shrugged shaking her head. "That's okay, but you know your curfew so no later than ten."

Madison nodded and stood up with a bounce. "I'll see you later, da'." She kissed his cheek and headed to leave her room. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lochlan smiled, "No funny business."

Madison guffawed, "Sure thing.... No funny business? Who does he think I am? Sirius?"