74

The next day James and Lily were both holding up Madison and Sirius as they were falling asleep throughout the whole of the day. Madison had her arms around Lily's neck and her head on her shoulders. Whilst James was supporting Sirius with Remus' help. "Next time, we are making sure they have done their work early." James grunted and Sirius fell back onto him.

"Nonsense, we're fine." Waved off Sirius whose words were slurred.

Peter's eyes widened, "Have you also been drinking?" He asked and Sirius shook his head. "Are you sure."

"We haven't." Said Madison as her head buried further into Lily's shoulder. "Can we have some tonight?"

Lily scoffed supporting the girl with the help of Alice who was helping her get the girl into the common room after dinner. Also, after retrieving peas that had lodged themselves in her hair from where she fell asleep at the table. "No you cannot! It's a Wednesday, a school night! You are going to bed right now and getting some sleep!"

Madison whined and fell onto the floor. Lily and Alice squatted down and attempted to pull her up but Madison wasn't budging. "Hey Leo?" Called James from the bottom of the stairs, "just wait 'til Friday, Sirius' birthday bash, you can get bladdered then." Madison grinned sleepily and drowsily gave the boy a thumbs up.

The redheaded girl rolled her eyes and turned back to Madison, "you have never drank in your life. Why now?"

"Because...bec...because...I am a mature...leopard and I-"

"-am very tired!" Added Remus trying to stop her from saying anymore. "Just go to bed, Maddie."

Sirius looked over the top of James' shoulder as he was being pushed up the stairs. "Come sleep with me." He said. The pair were strange when very tired. It was as if they were drunk but they weren't. Madison let the girls haul her to her feet and Remus took her from the girls carrying her up the stairs behind James, Peter and Sirius and entering the boys' dorm and leaving her and Sirius to sleep.

* * *

Friday came and Sirius could not be more ecstatic. He was finally of age and could do magic anywhere and anytime he liked. It also meant he could apparate and throw a huge party.

Students from all houses except slytherin were invited and there snacks and drinks all on the table in the common room. Music was playing both muggle and wizarding. Sirius was dancing around with firewhiskey in his hands mixing with students and messing around with James, Remus and Peter. He had also been supplying Madison with drinks aswell mostly alcoholic.

Madison and the rest of the girls, plus Frank were all dancing, singing and drinking in a group. When Madison wrapped her arms around Lily. "You know you're my best friends righhhtttt???" She sang to Lily who held her waist once again to support her.

"Yes." Lily smiled, slightly tipsy.

Madison grinned, "I love you. I love all of you." She looked at their group. "But mostly Lily!"

The girl laughed and started to swing her hips to the music still holding onto Madison who was also dancing, "Aha, I love you too."

Madison's eyes widened, "you dooooo???" She was so happy her eyes were love you up like a Christmas tree just as the marauders came stumbling over. "Sirius! Lily loves me!"

"That's good." The boy exclaimed, "Are you okay?"

"I'm so good! I feel more confi-confid-confident and free and like I am can do anything and...you love me?" She turned back to Lily who nodded.

"You're my best friend, of course I love you." She replied before chugging down another drink that she had taken from Mary. "God, I've never been drunk before but this is so coooooollllll...."Lily cried throwing her hands in the air and dancing and returning her hands back to her friend's waist.

Madison smiled at Lily, "I love you so much." She whispered. Considering she had told Lily the same thing more than twice in the last ten minutes it began to confuse the intoxicated minds of the group. "I...love...you...Lily...Evans...so...bloody...much" she whispered. "And you love me?" Lily nodded once again. "Good." She concluded and shocked he rest of the group when she pressed her lips to Lily's.

Both the girls didn't know what was happening. They were so drunk and out of their minds that they didn't even register that they were snogging in front of their group. In front of James. In front of Sirius, Maddie's boyfriend who had dropped his drink.

The girls pulled back and grinned at each other, "do you want to go upstairs?" Madison asked Lily who nodded, leading the brunette away from the group.

Remus pulled on Madison's wrist and made her release Lily. "No you are not." He said. "You are drunk."

Madison giggled, her fingers finding the buttons on Remus' shirt. "Your handsome." She went to kiss Remus who pushed her back and Lily slapped him around the face.

"How dare you!" She yelled at Remus. All the whole James was trying to bring Sirius out of his state of shock, despite still being in one himself. Lily yelled profanities at Remus who stared gobsmacked at the girl before Evangeline and Marlene intervened, taking Lily up to her bed and giving her muggle sleeping tablets to knock her out.

However, with Madison. She was still trying to kiss Remus, who kept pushing her away. "Go to your boyfriend." He told her, edging her towards Sirius who still stood in the same position he was in.

"Why should I go? I am already with you."

"No. No. No. No. I'm not your boyfriend, Madison."

She looked at him confused, "then why did you take me away from him! Where is he? Where is Lily?" She began to cry and hold onto him. "Where is my boyfriend Lily?"

"No, Maddie, Sirius is your boyfriend." Said Mary pointing at the birthday boy. "You've drank too much, let's get you to bed, eh?"

"No! I want my boyfriend Lily Sirius Lupin!" She sobbed.

Frank mumbled under his breath, "Merlin's beard, she is never getting drunk again."