95

"So how's your job going?" Evangeline asked Madison over lunch. The group grew quiet and all of them watched Madison for a reply.

"Job?"

Evangeline nodded, "Yeah, you know, as a flasher."

Madison rolled her eyes, flinging a piece of bread at the girl. Evangeline blocked the bread from hitting her in the face and squeaked as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. Looking up she saw Caleb Parker grinning down at her; Madison pulled a face.

"Ew. Leave." She told him.

"I'm aright thanks, Maddie. I've come to see my girl." Caleb smiled pecking Evangeline's lips. A strange noise left Madison's lips as she scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"That's nasty. Ya' nasty."

Sirius barked with laughter, pulling the girl closer to him. "Oi! Hands to yourself, Black!" Caleb suddenly snapped. "Put 'em where I can see 'em!"

The whole group, including Madison and Evangeline watched in shock as the other Parker sent daggers towards Sirius who slowly put his hands on the table. "Merlin's ball sacks, Caleb, who shoved your wand up your arse?" Asked Madison.

"That's my cousin your fondling and I don't want you doing such a thing to her!" Caleb kept his eyes directly on Sirius who looked about ready to punch him.

James snickered, "I think you're a little late to the part, mate."

Caleb's eyes darkened, "don't. touch. her." He spat pointing towards his cousin.

Madison scoffed, "get off your high horse, Caleb, you were totally fine with me being in a relationship with Sirius before, why change your tune now? Dumbledore told you that you can choose your own. He reminds us every year when it comes to the school song." She flicked bread at the boy this time.

"Not now that I know he touches you!"

"Caleb, babe," Madison cringed at the would choice, "their in a relationship, it's bound to happen, we've probably down worse."

Madison's eyes widened as she slipped under the table burying her head in her knees. "Too! Much! Information!" She cried clutching her ears.

"B-but she's my cousin!" Caleb defended himself.

"And your hers, you don't see her over here telling you to remove your hands from my waist? Babe, calm down, how about we go and talk in private, eh?" Evangeline winked at the boy, who caught on to her suggestive suggestion and led the girl out of the hall, neglecting his cousin and her boyfriend who looked pretty and at the boy and the rest of the group who just sat rather awkwardly.

Madison climbed out from under the table a few moments later, a pout on her face along with a look of disgust. "They aren't going to talk, Maddie, Eva had that look in her eye." Said Marlene licking yoghurt from her spoon.

"Bleugh, nasty." Madison said turning to Sirius who was staring at the table, his jaw clenched and fists balled.

"Don't hit him. He's an idiot but don't." She mumbled to him taking his hand in hers. Sirius' face softened and he nodded slowly.

"Who does he think he is? Maddie, go cock-block them please?" Sirius grumbled.

Madison laughed, "I'm alright thanks, I'd rather not throw up walking in on Eva and Caleb."

Sirius grumbled, his head burying in the crook of her neck, he kissed where his lips lay, in the spot that he knew made Madison go wild. She fidgeted trying to remain calm and collective, her nails digging into his knee cap.

"Merlin's beard, Padfoot, I'm trying to eat! I don't want Leo being a mess in front of me, thanks! No offence, Leo." Peter exclaimed, shooting the girl a small smile. Sirius grunted, continuing to kiss Madison's neck, flipping Peter off too, until he felt a slap on the back of his head, causing him to bite down on her neck.

Madison cried out in pain jerking away from Sirius and clutching her neck. "Are you a fucking vampire of something?!" She roared.

Sirius' mouth remained open in shock as he stared at Madison who looked on the brink of pain. James clamped a hand over his mouth trying to suppress his laughter. He didn't mean to smack his best friend's head and cause him to physically bite Madison.

"Maddie...I'm so-"

"What did you do?!" Hissed a voice from behind him.

Evangeline slipped back onto the bench she was originally sat beside Mary and Marlene, he lips slightly swollen and her hair now down, covering her neck.

Sirius turned to see Caleb, his lips also swollen, his hair a bit of a mess and his tie loose, but nonetheless he looked pissed. "I asked you a question!"

Sirius turned back to Madison, her was looking at her hand were plotted of blood sat. "Caleb it's fine-"

"Stay quiet, Maddie."

"Don't talk to her like that!" Cried Peter launching a spoon at Caleb who dodge four of the way. "You bloody spanner!"

"What's a spanner?" Asked James but from the look Remus sent him of 'just shut up' he didn't press further and would ask again later.

"I want to know why there are teeth marks in my cousins neck? That's not how you give a love bite you péist!" Caleb spat, "Are all of your family vampires?"

"That's enough, Caleb!" Madison stood up, she stepped over the bench and dragged her cousin out of the hall, she didn't stop dragging him until the were by the hospital wing.

Madam Pomfrey didn't even want to know who but Madison, as she could tell t was purely human.

"First of all, you're a dick right now, Caleb. You aren't like this normally. Calm yourself. Second of all, great insult there you fecking ejjit, calling him a worm. Ooh! So naughty!" Madison mocked, waving her arms around, "and third of all, you know full damn well he is nothing like his family. I want you to apologise for everything. And fourth of all, it was an accident, someone slapped his head and made him jump then it happened. It's fine. And faith of all, stop being a hypocrite. And sixth of all, give me a hug."

Caleb chuckled, returning back to his careless, loveable self that Madison grew up with. He wrapped her in a hug after Madam Pomfrey put a plaster on her neck, telling her that it won't scar. "Are you done now?" Caleb asked Madison.

"No," she kneed his stomach, "Now I am." She kissed his cheek and pulled away.

"Do I have to apologise?" He whined as Madison led him back to the great hall.

"Yes."

Sighing Caleb ran a hand through his hair, "fine."

"Good péist." Madison cooed patting his head.

"Oh shut it."