33

Madison sat in the common room, the room silent except for the crackles from the fire and occasional scratch of her quill on some parchment. She sat their pondering over the list she had to write. What if after all of these 50 tasks are completed but she still doesn't trust him? They've kissed, but it was the spare of the moment, will she ever be able to trust him?

List For Sirius Black to complete on his own: You may have to think outside of the box.

1.) Find a Four Leafed Clover.

2.) Not wash your hair or use magic to keep your hair clean, keep it greasy for a week.

3.) Tutor Axel Covent {3rd year, Hufflepuff} in Astronomy with me for two sessions.

4.) Let me write anything on your face, you will have to keep it on for a whole day.

5.) Lock yourself in a classroom or room with just James and Lily and attempt to 'marry' them. (You HAVE to get LILY to say YES).

6.) Do all of Remus' sock folding for three days.

Madison was failing to think of anymore and wanted to get this done as soon as possible so that she could focus on the tournament and he secret animagus training with Sirius (of course that would be one of the tasks, but she would put that last. Deciding she wanted to continue writing it tonight, she slowly made her way up to the marauders room that they also shared with Frank. Little did she know that Sirius was awake and watching her on the map. He spotted her climbing up the dormitory stairs and quickly closed the now empty parchment and pretended to be asleep. he heard the door creak open and Madison's light footsteps pad against the floor; her onesie unicorn tail trailing behind her. Sirius kept one eye open slightly so he could see what she was doing, she had gazed over at him, her eyes widening at the fact all of the boys were currently shirtless. "Oh fuck it." She hissed to herself before quietly nudging Remus. The boy groaned and rolled over causing Madison to sigh and smack him with a jumper that was on the floor next to his bed.

"What?" Remus snapped, not realising it was her. "Oh sorry, Maddie, what's up?"

"I need help writing the list."

"Okay let me just grab a shirt, and I will be down-what are you doing?" He eyed her as she crept to James.

"Well he probably has a lot of ideas too." She whisper-shouted at him. "Potter!" She shoved the boy off of the bed, though he fortunately landed of a pile of clothes.

"What the fuck!" He exclaimed, grabbing his glasses. Sirius muffled his laughter by biting his hand. "Madison?"

"You're helping Remus and I." She pulled him up, throwing a random shirt off of the floor at him and dragging him to the common room, Remus following behind now in a comfortable cardigan too.

"Well Prongs, enjoy wearing my shirt." Sirius snorted before trying to go to sleep.

"So you have seven things so far?"James asked, looking over the pretty empty sheet of parchment. Madison nodded. "Okay, well so far you have great choices, especially number 6."

Madison giggled, "Oh shush."

Remus had a light bulb moment, "What about he has to carry around one of your favourite possessions, for example, your Asa Butterfield poster, for a week and if it is broken, ripped or something he fails."

"NO! NO! NO! NOT MY POSTER!"

"Come on Maddie, fine then for two days, he won't rip it, not if he wants to tick off the task." James said already writing it on the parchment.

"Fine." Madison sighed. "Two days, nothing more."

7.) Carry around Maddie's Asa poster without damaging it for two days. ~Moony.

8.) Have your legs waxed by Alice.

9) Flirt with EVERY teacher, including Dumbledore.

10.) Over the course of one day, tell Madison random facts about yourself, stuff she will not know. ~Prongs.

11.)Try and guess different things about me. At least five new facts you didn't know.

"I don't know what else to write!" Madison whined, cuddling up to Remus as her eyes began to droop.

Remus shook his head, "You comfortable?"

"Very." She inhaled his scent, closing her eyes.

James yawned loudly, stretching. "I am going up to bed, you coming?" He asked Remus.

Remus glanced down at Madison who was now already asleep on his chest. "Uh-"

"Just bring her up with you, I'm sure if she is already asleep she won't give a flying fuck if you let her sleep beside you in the dorm." James picked up her parchment and ink. Remus nodded and slipped his arms underneath her body and carried her up to his dorm. James put her writing equipment on Remus' bedside table before slipping off his shirt, well Sirius'. Remus tucked Madison in his bed, took off his shirt before curling up beside his female best friend.

"Have fun did we?" Sirius smirked sitting up.

"Just gonna say it, so far this list is brilliant." James taunted.

"That means it's fucking hard." Sirius groaned.

"You signed up for this." Remus grinned.

"Is that, Maddie?" Sirius pointed at the mop of brunette hair on Remus' bare chest.

"No, Pads, it's Regulus." James rolled his eyes.

"ARGHH! DON'T PUT THAT IMAGE IN MY HEAD!" Sirius shouted waking up the rest of he room.

"Shut up!" Frank yelled.

"I'm trying to sleep!" Peter cried.

"I will chop you balls off if you don't shut your fecking dún do poll pie tú wanking lacha!" Madison snapped.

"What did you just say?" Remus whispered to her.

"I said I will chop off your balls if you don't shut your fecking pie hole you wanking duck." She mumbled.

Remus let out small giggles causing Frank to sit up and say, "Stop flirting Lupin."

"I wasn't, what Maddie just said was quite amusing."

"What'd she say?" Sirius asked.

"She said that she'll chop your balls off if you don't shut your fucking pie hole you wanking duck."

"Wow. Thanks Maddie." Sirius laid down on his bed, "I am most certainly not a duck."