44

A/n- Thank-you for 2k!!!

When Remus, Sirius and James woke up the next morning they all had very bad back pain due to the very weird position they ended up in, in the night. Their legs and arms were tangled together, Remus was hanging off of the side of the bed, Sirius was in a starfish position over the other two and James was on his side. Needless to say, the bed was not made for three people to sleep in. Peter and Frank both awoke with bright smiles on their faces, having got a comfortable nights sleep and both made their way to the bathroom laughing at the other three boys. Neither one of the three spoke about what was said last night and made it to breakfast without a sly comment thrown Sirius' way. As much as Remus and James could tell that this situation could happen it still shocked them nonetheless.

At the breakfast table Madison and the girls joined the boys only five minutes later and the brunette girl sat beside Sirius purely by coincidence. "This list is quite something." Said Sirius.

"Well that was random, good morning to you too." Madison chuckled, before coughing. "Shit." She muttered moving her tongue around in her mouth.

"You alright?" Sirius asked, thumping her on the back.

She nodded, "I nearly choked on the-y'know."

Sirius shook his head bemused before pulling the parchment from his pocket. "I really am going to hurt the boys for their suggestions. Especially numbers, sixteen, eighteen and twenty. I could get rabies from them all."

"No you couldn't." Madison replied pushing some bacon around her plate. "For some of them you should think outside of the box, others they are literal."

"That helps a lot, cheers Mads. Did Evans do your tie this morning?"

"Would you believe me if I told you I did it myself?" Sirius shook his head, "Then you are correct."

Sirius turned back to the list whilst eating some breakfast whilst Madison ate only little as her stomach could not hold much down due to the taste. She could feel her stomach begging for food but she just couldn't give it what it needed, not without throwing up.

Outside the box, thought Sirius. He ran his eyes over the ink on the parchment until he got to a specific task. 'Suck a dick', he thought it was a joke but Madison had kept it on their. How could he for fill this task? He stood up on the bench he was sat on, causing all eyes to be on him. The room fell silent and he cupped his hands around his mouth. "Is anyone called Richard?"

A few boys all raised their hands confusedly and the curly-haired-boy kept his gaze on the one who was in his year, Richard Vanderbeck, a Ravenclaw. He hopped down off of the bench and glided over to Richard, "And you could say your nickname is Dick?" The boy nodded. "Hold out your arm."

"Why?"The eagle asked.

"Just do it." Richard held out his arm and Sirius pulled his sleeve up revealing the boy's olive skin. He placed his lips on the arm and sucked the skin slightly before standing back up and releasing the arm. "There you go Prongs! I Sirius Orion Black, just sucked a Dick." He ran back over to Madison and handed her the list and a quill from his pocket before placing a pot of ink beside her. "I thought outside of the box, you cannot deny that! Now mark it off if you please."

Madison took the quill and dipped it in some ink, still giggling under her breath but ticked beside the task he had just completed. "That is your first task completed fully. You only have one day left of sock folding according to Rem." Madison smiled. "Also well done on being very imaginative. You win. . .the rest of my bacon."

Sirius smiled but pushed back her plate. "You need to eat."

"I can't I feel sick."

"You just have to try, the month will go quickly." Sirius whispered, taking back the list, "Now if you don't mind I have a few more tasks to complete." He jumped up and made his way to the Slytherin table. "Oi, brother!"

Regulus and his friends, Avery, Mulciber and Snape turned around. "You lot are some sexy motherfuckers." The Slytherin's noses turned up and Sirius swiped a hug at his brother before being shoved onto the floor.

"Don't touch me you filthy blood-traitor."Regulus spat and turned back round to his food.

Sirius clambered to his feet the whole of the hall watching him in bemusement and then made his way to the teachers table, he leaned over and kissed McGonagall on the cheek. "You are one gorgeous lady." He winked. "All teachers, that includes you Dumbles, are some goddamn hot people, that I would not mind if you all joined me in my dorm tonight, I can make the other boys disappear."

The Marauders, girls and Frank along with many other students couldn't hold it in any longer, and the hall erupted into fits of laughter, only going silent when Dumbledore spoke up. "As kind of an offer that it is, I will speak on behalf of all staff and deny your invitation as we all are busy tonight and your dormitory is not quite big enough." The bearded man winked over his half-moon spectacles.

Sirius' cheeks rosied up and he trudged back to his friends handing Madison the list. She ticked off three other tasks, "You still need to flirt with Filch." She commented.

"I know. Oh I am the third person in my family with the name Sirius." He said. "I am starting task 10. Facts you do not know."

"That's cool."

Needless to say the tasks were under the way of being completed. Did that mean it wouldn't be long before she could trust him?

Would she trust him fully after these tasks were completed?

Is it wrong that after six weeks nearly seven, Madison is slowly getting her life back on track?

Is it too early?

Should she still be dwelling and mourning over his death?

Is it bad that she isn't thinking of him all of the time?

Is it bad that Sirius is slyly looking at Madison's arse as she is leaving the hall with the girls?

-Mattei Johnson and Madison Parker age fourteen in Mattei's back garden in their monkey onesie's taken by Mrs Johnson.

A/n-

I'm back with an actual chapter! So what did you think? Is there anything that you think should happen next?

Also I have received multiple PM's about my book/s and I thought I should clear it up. If you haven't seen it in my bio on my profile I will explain here.

So in the series starting with the book titled, 'I am who?'

It leads onto the book titled, 'Are you being Sirius?'

and then onto the book titled 'Why?' which is still in progress of being written.

It does not link to this book in anyway.

This book ('Afraid') will (hopefully/should) have a sequel.

Other than that, it will later on link with the book title 'Blue Belle' which is a Fred Weasley book. It already has little Easter Eggs in it to do with this book and will continue to do so.

'Afraid' and 'Blue Belle', will later on also link to the book, 'Hidden Secrets' which is a Bill Weasley book. That too has little Easter Eggs in it, and will continue to do so too.

There is a book titled, 'the girl who dared', which is to do with Seamus Finnigan it does not link to 'Afraid', 'Blue Belle', and 'Hidden Secrets', but does have little Easter Eggs in it too.

Other than that, I have a book, 'Change' (Enoch O'Connor) and my imagines/preferences which do not link at all.