96

BOOM!

Madison coughed and spluttered waving her hand in an attempt to clear the smoke around her. Sirius has thought it was a wise idea to swap the order that the ingredients was to be put in whisky making a potion. Thus meaning, it exploded, in front of Madison.

Whilst Sirius ran towards James and high-fives him, he left Madison to get told off by Slughorn. She tried to explain but the professor was having none of it, cutting her off and giving her detention for a week including weekends. Friday night, she would have to wait on the Slug-Club dinner party.

Sighing she ran a hand through her now poofy hair, and began to clean the cauldron. She could hear her boyfriends' bark-like laughter from the back of the room as he and James messed around. She rolled her eyes because it was his fault, but yet again, he got away with something.

Madison was sure Slughorn had favourites. If Lily does anything wrong, it was a "Oh, Lily, better luck next time, try doing..." She loves Lily dearly but sometimes she wished Lily wasn't as perfect at potions that she was.

Her and Remus was brilliant.

Madison, wants the worst but was nowhere near perfect like her best friends, and whatever possessed her to agree to Sirius being her partner in such lesson, really needed to be tied up and weighted down to the bottom of the lake. She should have seen this coming.

Once the lesson was finished, Madison hurried to the bathroom to rid her face of soot and potion mixture. The sticky gloop clogged the mess that was her hair and she struggled to get clear of it.

Madison cried out in annoyance, slamming her fit into the sink and instantly regretting it. She cursed under her breath and jumped when she caught sight of Myrtle in the reflection of the mirror.

"Ooh. Isn't that nasty. You smell too!" Myrtle grimaced, waving her hand in front of her face.

"How can you even smell anything?" Madison asked the ghost.

"How dare you!" Screamed Myrtle. "I have never liked you! You're mean! I like that friend of yours however. That one with the curly black hair."

"Who? Sirius?" Asked Madison rubbing water through her hair.

Myrtle smirked, "That's the one! Ooh, I caught him in the prefects bathroom the other night, very nice body of his. The girl he was with was ugly! She had a pig nose!"

"Girl?" Madison asked Myrtle, her voice quiet. "What girl with the pig nose?"

"I don't know her name." Mused Myrtle, folding her arms, "and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you. Why should I tell the girl who is nothing but mean to me?"

Madison looked up from her hair and watched Myrtle through the mirror, "I'm sorry, Myrtle, for whatever I have done."

"I'll accept, if! If you stop asking me things and relating it to me being dead! I still have feelings you know!"

Madison nodded, "I will. I'm sorry."

"Okay!" Grinned Myrtle, "are we friends now? If we are you have to visit me everyday, and bring your friend. Leave the piggy though, I don't want her here, she kept kissing him. I want to be the one to kiss him! I want him to share my toilet! Can you do that bestie?"

Madison's eyes widened at what she was told, she couldn't really process anything other than a simple, "I've got to go."

Myrtle wave the girl off with a cheeky smile floating back into her toilet in content. It felt nice to have a friend, despite not liking her at first.