31

Three days after Christmas the Parkers received an unannounced visit from Dumbledore. The headmaster had come to see if Madison was ready to return to school to spend the rest of the holidays with her friends. She turned, unsurely, to her parents. "If you want to go, you can, sweetheart." Lochlan said as Darcy nodded.

"Okay, let me get my stuff." She replied running upstairs to her room to throw her belongings into her trunk.

"Mr and Mrs Parker, whilst your daughter is up getting her school things, could I have a word?"

"Of course Dumbledore." Darcy answered offering him a seat in the sofa and he accepted joining the couple, sitting down. "What is it?"

"Madison has certainly been coming out of her shell this year. However I have noticed she has a new conflict with Mr. Johnson from Beauxbatons." Dumbledore began, "is there a reason that this maybe?"

"Yes, they used to be best friends, but he has become increasingly rude and pretty controlling. His father and I also have had a tiff, about six months ago but refused to let it come between their friendship. However, that seems to have ended naturally." Lochlan replied.

"Ah yes, I see. I am however happy to see her mixing with Mr Lupin and his friends more too. I know the pair are quite close."

"Yes, sir. Remus is a lovely boy." Darcy nodded. "She is doing okay in this tournament isn't she? We didn't expect her to enter let alone become a champion."

"She is doing well, her friends have been helping her. I think that this tournament has down her good, it too has broken her away from her comfort zone."

"I'm ready!" Madison exclaimed as she dragged her trunk down the stairs, her burgundy cloak trailing behind her.

"Very well, Miss Parker." Dumbledore stood up. "Have a good year Lochlan, Darcy, and my oh my that is a magnificent cloak, Madison."

"Thank you, Mam and Da' got it for me." Madison smiled. "Bye Athair, bye Mam, love you."

"Love you too." They replied.

"Could we use your fireplace?" Dumbledore asked. Darcy nodded and Dumbledore stood in the large fireplace Madison beside him and her trunk in front of them, Madison holding onto it tightly. Lochlan passed the elder wizard some floo powder. "Headmasters off, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." He said calmly and clearly. The pair whirled around past many grates and fireplaces until they reached the headmasters office.

They stepped out and Madison thank Dumbledore, who offered her a lemon drop to which she accepted and popped it into her mouth. "Good day, Miss Parker. The password is 'Frankincense'."

"You too Professor." She nodded before pulling her trunk out of his office. Her footsteps and trunk wheels echoed as she wandered the halls and staircases, before reaching the portrait hole, out of breath and her arms on fire, them aching so much. "Frankincense."

The portrait hole swung open and yet again her arms began to burn as she tugged the tinker behind her. "Bloody heavy." She mumbled as she stumbled her her cloak slightly.

"Madison!" Lily exclaimed upon seeing her friend who emerged in the common room. She leapt to her feet and practically pounded onto the brunette embracing her tightly. "How are you?"

"I-I'm good Lils, I just n-need to catch my b-breath." Madison slumped I. Her friends arms.

"You must be knackered, lugging your trunk all the way up here!" Lily cried before leading her to the sofa. "Nice cloak by the way."

"Thanks." Maddie said as she slumped onto the dark red sofa. "That's better."

"Did I hear Maddie's voice?" Evangeline yelled from the balcony-like area halfway up the stairs.

"Yeah!" Lily called back.

"MADDIE'S BACK GIRLS!" Evangeline yelled and soon a herd of elephants- sorry the girls ran down to their friend smothering her in a hug, that she practically became one with the sofa.

"Nice to see you too girls." Maddie wheezed.

The girls soon filed off of her and sat on the other sofas. "Did I hear the name Maddie?" James yelled from the balcony, his hair messier than usual, clearly having not long been awake, it was 11am.

"Yes Potter, you did." Lily rolled her eyes.

"BOYS MADDIE IS BACK!" James copied Evangeline's action before the Marauders and Frank all clambered down to the common room, all of them apart from Remus, half dressed, and half asleep. Remus looked as if he had been awake for hours, dressed and fully awake. "Good to see you, leprechaun."

"How funny, James." Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Your accent has gotten stronger!" Peter exclaimed.

"That tends to happen when around her mother and father, it's even stronger after a longer length of time or when she visits other family in Ireland." Remus chuckled, swarming Madison into one of his hugs. "I've missed you."

"Fours days, mate, fours days is all that it's been." Maddie replied. "You smell nice."

"Thanks. Your cloak is amazing."

"Thank you."

"Can I have a hug now, Moony? She isn't just yours y'know." James tutted, jestingly. Remus released Maddie who had stood up after the girls hugged her, and James wrapped his arms around the girl. "You smell Irish."

"How can she smell Irish- wait you know what don't answer that, there's no point." Alice shook her head.

"Can you please stop referencing everything to my nationality? Thanks." Maddie rolled her eyes pulling away from James and was Hugged by Frank and Peter. The hug was short but then she turned to Sirius. "Alright, Black?"

"Yeah, you?" Sirius replied shoving his hands in his pocket. "Can I get a hug?"

"If you want." Maddie shrugged. Sirius awkwardly wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrapped her s around his shoulders. "Thanks again. For Christmas Eve." She whispered so only he could hear.

"S'alright." He whispered back releasing the hug.

"How are you still in that cloak? It's scorching in here." Mary exclaimed.

Madison nodded and pulled the cloak over her head. "Fashionable." Marlene grinned at the sight of what Maddie was wearing. Maddie wiggles her eyebrows before sitting beside Remus on the sofa. "Did you all like you presents?"

A chorus of 'yes's were heard and Maddie nodded in content. "We all love James' though. He admitted to being gay." Alice giggled.

"Really?!" Maddie exclaimed everyone to nod and James to grumbled.

"I always knew he and Sirius were secretly together."

"Madison?" James asked.

"Yes."

"Go fuck y'self."

A/n- Hola! This is Maddie's outfit despite her cloak>>