39

The next morning Madison jumped up out of her bed, and rushed to get changed. She threw on her uniform after having a quick shower. he ran her brush threw her hair and let it stay natural and flowing. She dragged her shows and socks on her feet, tying her shoes badly before grabbing her school bag and the five eight dairy milk chocolate bars,that she had her mother buy from a muggle shop, knowing Remus loves that brand. She then hurried out of the dormitory and out of the tower and down to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey jumped in fright as she slammed the door open and rushed over to her best friend. The healer shook her head and went to tend a first year Ravenclaw who had a nose bleed. "Calm down, Maddie." James exclaimed stopping girl who began to slide to the bed.

"Is he okay?" She asked, ignoring the boys' comment.

"I'm fine." Remus grumbled from the bed.

"Can you catch then?" She challenged. "Because if you're not okay, then you can't catch and if you can't, you can't have any of these." The girl held up all eight bars of milk chocolate.

"I can catch." Remus grinned, she threw the bars at him and he actually did catch them. "Thank you, Maddie for all eight."

"Eight?!" Peter cried. "Are you trying to get him fat?"

"He won't get fat. You haven't seen what he eats when we have our official 'Reddison' day out in the summer. Honestly I swear he eats half of his body weight if not all."

"Alright, snitch on me Maddie." Remus lightly chuckled. "You can't talk anyway, you eat your body weight twice."

"Oi, shut it you. I'm supposed to be a lady, don't tell my secret eating habits."

James scoffed, "Lady- my arse. You are far from a lady dressed like that."

"What? What's wrong with how I am dressed?" She questioned looking down at herself.

Sirius chortled stepping closer to her and swiping her hair over her shoulder and fixing her collar and tugging her tie out of her jumper. "Do you know how to tie this?"

"Not really, Lily generally does it." She shrugged.

"Really?" Madison hummed in response and Sirius worked on untying the knot she had made and then re-tied it and pulled her sweater away from her body letting the accessory fall under it and then let it go. "There you, Madsie, all done."

"Thanks" She blushed.

"Oh, very lady like." Remus jested and caused her to flip the birdie at him.

James shushed everyone and looked between Sirius and the girl. "Did you just call her Madsie? And you didn't flip out?"

"Yeah." They both shrugged.

"But that was his nickname."

"In a way yes, but at the same time, it wasn't as if M-he owned it. I just find it easier if maybe others called me it, then maybe if someone slipped up and called me it, it wouldn't bother me." Madison scratched her neck.

"Fair enough." Peter nodded.

* * *

Remus was soon discharged from the hospital wing and the five Gryffindors made their way to breakfast. The girls were already sat at the table and Lily gushed, "Where were you? We woke up and you were gone?"

"Uh- Right well I woke up to. . .Peter yelling my name because Remus was sick and in the hospital wing so, I quickly got dressed and went." Madison lied, biting her lip.

"Oh, Remus I hope you are feeling better now." Lily turned to the freshly scarred boy, "But, you've managed to tie your tie!"

"Not really, Sirius did it."

"Oh." The two girls took their seats, beside each other and Sirius happened to slip in beside Madison who took some toast and jam. She began to eat it but gagged instead. Sirius snorted beside her whilst Lily looked up at her. "Er, are you okay?"

Madison looked down at her toast quickly thinking up a cover story, "OH COME ON! WHO PUT JAM ON MY TOAST?"

"You did, you like jam." Mary said.

"Not anymore I don't, what kind of spawn of the devil is this." She threw the toast on her plate. Sirius had to stuff some toast in his mouth to stop himself from falling over in laughter. "You know what, I'm not hungry. I'm just going to sit here and drink some milk." She took her goblet of milk and began to sip it, gagging at the taste of that as well. "Oh for fucks sake!"

Once swallowing his toast Sirius snorted once more, placing his hand on her knee and rubbing it soothingly. "Enjoy this taste for a month." He whispered.

"If you don't take your hand off of my knee right now, you will never be able to reproduce." Madison hissed.

"Calm it, Lil' miss Irish."He raised his hand in surrender.

"Does anyone else know what is going on right now? Or am I the only one missing something?" Alice asked nobody in particular.

"Ní bheidh mé calma sé leat arsehole iomlán! Tá tú ag ceaptha a bheith ag cabhrú liom tríd an cac ar feadh míosa!"

"Okay, what the bloody hell did you just say, Maddie?" Evangeline's eyes widened.

"I believe she said, 'I will not calm it you absolute arsehole! You are supposed to be helping me through this shit for a month!'." A Gryffindor in the year bellow, called Fiona Montgomery said.

"Thank you Fiona." Lily smiled at the girl who sat not far down from them. "What shit is he supposed to be helping you through for a month?"

"He's. . .helping me with food for a month, it's one of the tasks. After I went to the library yesterday I went to the kitchens to grab something to eat as I was rather peckish and he was there. I had something I usually enjoy but I ended up gagging just like I did with jam and milk. So he's helping me with that for a whole month." Madison lied once again.

"Alright." Her friends shrugged.

"Nice cover." Sirius whispered when everyone went back to eating.

"Oh, brother I do hope you are not dating this blood-traitor otherwise mother will be even more disgusted by you." A voice said from behind the two, making Madison jump who flung her arms up. "Ah!"

Regulus stood clutching his nose, "Oh piss of Regulus." Sirius spat. "I am not dating Maddie and if I would, I don't give a shit what that old bag says."

"You little blood traitor! You have made my nose bleed. you'll regret doing that you bitch!"

"You won't touch her." Sirius stood up. "Besides that blood may actually make your face look better."

"Tut, tut, Sirius, Mother and father won't be happy. Now watch your back, Parker." Regulus scurried off.

"Sorry." Madison apologised.

"Why are you apologising? You just smacked my brother in the nose."

"Exactly."

"No, he deserved it, the little prick. Now, don't let him get to you, 'cause he won't touch you alright?"

Madison nodded, "Alright."

A/n- I would just like to remind you, any speech in Irish may not be exactly correct but I have tried my best. If anyone is Irish and would like to correct me, feel free to do so and I will mend my mistakes.

Also, I had to include lil' ole' Fiona in here. For anyone who does not know who Fiona is, she is a character in my other book called, 'The girl who dared', only in that she is now Fiona Finnigan. Need I say more.