88

Sirius and Madison crept back into the Gryffindor Tower and parted at the stairs to each dormitories. The pair were grinning from ear to ear as they slipped into their beds and tried not to disturb their friends, however the girls were up and waiting for Madison to return.

"Well that was a very long date." Said Lily in the darkness. "Have fun?"

"Lots." Replied Madison who rolled onto her side and faced Lily. "It was amazing."

"Tell us all of the details!" Exclaimed Marlene who leapt our of her bed and made Madison squeal and slip beneath her covers. Marlene didn't have a shirt or bottoms on, instead was underwear clad.

The other girls groaned at her to put at least a shirt on whilst Maddie stayed beneath the covers trying to calm herself down. She had crushed on Marlene before and she loves Sirius, but seeing the girl in her underwear was an awful reminder of what Maddie was hiding from everyone.

Marlene huffed and pulled on her top before climbing onto Madison's bed, and so did the other girls. She pulled her her self from under the duvet fully and sat up leaning against Lily and the headboard.

"Well, don't keep us waiting!" Cried Alice. "Was it romantic?"

Madison nodded, her cheeks beating up as she fiddled with the hem of her shirt that she hadn't changed out of.

The girls all cooed and Evangeline asked her for further details. She told them all of what happened and instantly the girls swooned. However, Lily.

Lily was angry.

"He told you he loved you!" She growled. "Sirius Black actually said that?"

"Yes?" Madison said in confusion.

"And he wasn't joking or anything."

Madison smirked, "no he was being serious."

Lily face palmed and shook her head, "you two are as bad as each other."

"What's so bad about it? I thinks it's adorable."
Said Mary.

"It is but I didn't want him to be joking and hurt you." Lily told Madison. "So did you say it back?"

"I said it first."

"YOU DID WHAT?!"

Marlene leaped onto Madison, wrapping her arms around her friend, her bare legs laying onto of Madison, who's eyes widened in shock as her face heated up.

"I'm so happy for you!" The blonde exclaimed, "our baby is growing up!"

"I feel old." Sighed Lily clutching her head.

"Well sorry Mother but our baby is grown up and it's so adorable!"

"Marlene, I'm not a baby." Madison said, as she patted the girls back awkwardly.

Alice giggled and pushed Marlene off of Madison. "If you're going to get on top of Maddie, put proper clothes on before Sirius gets jealous. You know how dramatic he can be."

Sighing in relief, that fortunately went unnoticed, Madison was relieved when the half naked girl got off of her, despite how nice it was.