75

That Saturday the Marauders, Frank and the girls were lounging in the common room waiting for Lily and Madison to wake up, Alice with a hangover-curing potion in her hands. Sirius still was trying to process all that he had watched the previous night, the vision of his girlfriend kissing her best friend, his best friend's crush and then offering to take it to the bedroom before trying to kiss their other best friend, still clear in his mind, playing like a videotape on repeat. His heads were in his hands as Remus and Peter sat beside him patting his back and James in front of him talking to him softly. Technically she had cheated on him, whether she knew what she was doing or not, it was technically cheating.

Lily emerged first, groaning about her head hurting gladly accepting the potion from Alice and sighing in relief once she was rid of her hangover. Still, the redhead curled up next Evangeline on the sofa. "I am never drinking ever again." She stated.

Evangeline guffawed, "Do you remember anything from last night?" Lily shook her head causing Sirius to let out a weird noise. "Did I do anything wrong?"

"No." Mary quickly replied and the group fell silent once more.

It wasn't long until Madison came down to the common room looking like she wasn't sober at all, "Thanks whoever put a potion in my drink, it cured my hangover." She said to the girls and Marlene gave her a thumbs up. However, when Madison spotted Lily curled into Evangeline's side, her eyes widened and darted to Sirius. She froze for a moment and the next minute she had disappeared out of the common room.

"I think she remembers everything." Stated James.

Lily looked up, "What happened?"

The boy glanced at Sirius before pushing his glasses up, "You and er...Madison...erm...anyone else?"

Alice rolled her eyes and faced Lily, "You and Maddie kissed, then when you guys attempted to go upstairs, Remus stopped you and you slapped him around the face yelling profanities at him, then when we got you to bed, Maddie tried to kiss Remus."

Lily's eyes bulged out of their sockets and her face tinted the same colour as her hair, "What. The. Hell. I am so sorry Sirius! I-er-I don't really know what to say, I'm sorry." Sirius looked up at her.

"It wasn't your fault. I don't know whose fault it was but it wasn't yours. You were drunk, so was she, you guys didn't know what was going on. I just want to talk to her." He stood up and stepped over his friends following where Madison had left the common room. Closing the portrait hole he turned around to the fat lady. "Do you know where Madison went?"

"She was mumbling things about a tree." The portrait replied sipping her wine with her friend. Sirius nodded and climbed down the stairs, waiting for some of that stairs to move and eventually he was out on the grounds. He headed towards the lake and travelled past many trees until he spotted Madison leaning against one. Approaching her he could hear her muttering angrily in Irish.

Without saying anything he sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "You know, I never thought when I came of age that I would see my girlfriend snogging her best friend." He chuckled, "Though, I doubt I'll ever forget it."

"Tá brón orm." Madison said to him, her eyes meeting his.

"English please."

"I'm sorry."

Sirius pulled her closer to him, "It's fine, I guess you remember everything, huh?" He grinned as she nodded. "Lily doesn't but she once Alice told her she couldn't stop blushing and apologising. It's all good, as long as you don't have feelings for Lily, I mean, I'm no homophobe but I would like to keep you as a girlfriend."

Madison looked down, "I don't have feelings for Lily. Only you."

"There's more isn't there?" Sirius whispered worriedly.

Madison nodded, "Yeah..."She bit her lip, "You know how the girls say you were my first crush, that wasn't a celebrity, and everything, well you weren't."

"Was it Moony?" He asked letting her go slightly. Madison shook her head. "Mattei?" She shook her head again. "Merlin, don't say Prongs, please don't."

"It wasn't."

Sirius' eyebrows knitted together, his heart started racing. Who could it be? "It wasn't my brother, was it? Not Regulus?"

"No." She took a deep breath, "I liked Marlene." Sirius stared at her in shock. "I don't now! I got over her in third year, but Sirius, nobody knew. Not even Lily or Mattei or Moony. Sirius, no one but you knows." Madison started to tear up. "I'm bi, Sirius, no one knew, I thought it was weird so I forced myself to get over Marlene, it worked. I don't like her anymore. I haven't since third year, I just thought she was beautiful and amazing in second year. I thought I was weird that it was wrong to like both guys and girls.

Then when I fell for you I thought I was cured or something like bisexuality was curable and just a phase, but it's not. I have crushed on so many celebrity females and guys as well, I was so thankful when I fell for you because I thought it would disappear. Like that was my body getting rid of my feelings for girls and sticking with just guys but when I kissed Lily last night, it reminded me that I still like girls, maybe not Lily but I still like them too.

I like you so damn much that I understand that if you think it's not right, that it's weird and you don't feel comfortable being with me because I like both. I understand. Sirius just don't pretend, tell me, if you don't want this tell me."

Sirius nodded, "I would never have guessed. Maddie, I don't think it's weird. It's normal and don't you dare think that I will leave you because you like both. You're even braver than I thought, to hide such a big part of you, to finally tell someone, I'm so bloody proud of you. And I can see where you're coming from because truthfully back then I like Marlene too, of course, I don't anymore. If you like both then I don't care, you like both. It's like someone liking both coffee and tea, it's perfectly normal and nothing to be ashamed or feel weird about. And you don't have to right now, but when you want too, you can tell the others, they won't judge you either. Madison, I am so happy you have told me, I feel so privileged and honoured to be the first person you have told. Also, I thought we were going to stop all this crying, missus, there's no need to cry, I know it is probably the most nerve-racking thing you have done but there is no need for tears staining your cute cheeks."

Sirius swiped his thumb over her cheeks and brushed away her tears, wrapping his arms around her body and kissing her forehead as she snorted softly. "Thank you so much, Sirius."

"For what?"

"Everything. Understanding, everything." She smiled at him.

"Anytime."