48

A/n- So close to C.50!! Who wants a Q &A??

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER YOU PIECE OF FUCKING FILTH!" Screamed Sirius pointing his wand at his brother who he had pushed up against a tree. Regulus' eyes widened, and Avery and Mulciber pulled out their wands, pointing them at Sirius. Yet, again Snape just watched.

"Padfoot! What are you doing?!" Shouted James and Remus who sprinted up beside him.

"They hurt her! They bloody hurt her!"Sirius bellowed, pressing his wand harder into his brother's neck. "How dare you! She has not done anything to you."

"I don't know what you are talking about Sirius. Do you boys?" Regulus smirked.

Avery and Mulciber shook their heads, "No."

"Sirius stop. you promised to stop shouting." Madison said, her hands trembling at the sight of the Slytherin's.

"Oh look lads," Smirked Avery, "She's come back for more, to let me finish what I started."

Remus moved in front of Madison. "What did you do to her?" He growled, as James went and pointed his wand at Avery's neck, Frank doing the same to Mulciber.

"He cut her arms, Avery tried to touch her Mulicber kicked her and Snape watched."Sirius hissed. Lily ran over to her best friend and hugged her as Remus charged towards Snape.

Madison's head was spinning, the boys were yelling a few spells were shot at each other and she yelled out. "STOP! JUST FUCKING STOP! THIS YEAR HAS PISSED ME OFF SO MUCH! BEFORE THIS YEAR I HAVE HAD QUIET, ENJOYABLE TIME AT SCHOOL AND I KNOW MOST OF IT IS MY FAULT BECAUSE OF THE TOURNAMENT AND THINGS BUT IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME I WOULDN'T COME TO SCHOOL THIS YEAR! SO JUST STOP! I CAN ASSURE YOU IN SEPTEMBER NONE OF MY SHIT WILL AFFECT ANY OF YOU!"

Lily tried to keep hold of the girl but she shrugged her off and ran away. She headed back up to the school and towards Dumbledore's office. "Lemon drops." She said out of breath. The gargoyle began to move and she hopped onto the stairs and climbed up them before knocking on the door. "Come in." Called the headmaster. "Ah, Miss Parker." He smiled as she stepped into the office. "Please, take a seat."

Madison sat in front of him at his desk, "Professor, I know it is only a few months away before the end of the year but can I request to see my parents?"

"If I may, why is it that you wish to see them?"Dumbledore questioned, pushing his spectacles up onto his nose further.

"I just have important matters to discuss with them, that I cannot do through letters. It's more of a person-to-person discussion really."

Dumbledore nodded, "Very well. I will fetch them now. Please wait here." He glided up to a portrait of a past headmaster and whispered to it leaving Madison to twiddle her thumbs. She needed to get stuff off of her chest, and her parents were the only ones she could possibly tell. After all, they are her parents, they know what's best for her and they probably know herself better than she does.

Meanwhile, back in Hogsmeade, the boys had stopped fighting the Slytherin's. They watched Madison run off, but it didn't take long for them to return to fighting. "Boys you heard Madison stop!" Shrieked Lily. "Remus! James! Sirius! Frank! Peter!

"Expelliarmus!"Cried Remus at Mulciber, the Slytherin's wand flew out of his hand and landed in the palm of the werewolf's. It didn't take long for all of the snakes to be disarmed, the girls thought it would stop there.

"Come on guys, you know what Maddie said." Marlene sighed.

"Frank, please, you've disarmed them now, stop." Alice pleaded her boyfriend.