46

The next morning, Lily woke Madison up who reluctantly got dressed into some ripped skinny jeans, a long sleeved black top along with an oversized, knitted, beige jumper and some black boots. Her hair was simply brushed through and left down. The girls all went down to the common room where all of the boys were waiting. "Maddie, you still look ill." Voiced Lily.

"I'm not ill, I never was and I'm not now. I'm fine. I just don't feel like going to Hogsmeade." Madison shrugged. "Breakfast?"

Everyone nodded and exited the portrait hole. On the way to the Great Hall, Madison kept to the back. Slowing down, creating some distance between her and the group. Sirius noticed this and slowed until they were walking together, this caused the group to stop and wait for them. Madison's hands began to shake, and she stuffed them in her pocket so that nobody noticed, except Peter, he noticed. "I'm staying with you whilst the others go to Hogsmeade." Smiled Sirius.

"NO!"She cried and edge further away from the boy who wore a confused face.

"Come on Madsie." He said and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

Madison instantly shrugged his arm off and shouted, "Get off me!"

Sirius had felt her body start to shake even though his arm was on her for a little bit of time. He was so confused at her actions, she hadn't shaken around him since Christmas. "Maddie?" He asked.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled, and ran forward, pushing her way through the others and rushing to the Great Hall. Inside she spotted, Gabe, Theo, and Ansel, instantly she made her way, quickly, over to them. "Do you mind if I sit with you guys?" She asked them.

"Not at all, please, be our guest." Ansel smiled and allowed her to sit beside him.

"Thanks," She replied. "How are you guys?"

"Ve, are very vell, thank you. Holding up, and slowly getting our lives back on track, it 'as been divicult, but ve are getting there. How about you?" Theo replied handing her the puncher of pumpkin juice, for her to pour into her cup.

"Same, it's weird y'know without him. I haven't spoken much about him to my friends. I don't want them to see me upset, they already dealt six weeks with me not sleeping, eating and that. It just pains me to think about Mattei. How we spent months leading up to well-uh- you know what, in an argument, hating each other-"

"'E never 'ated you. 'E always spoke about you, even after Christmas Eve, 'e wanted to apologise every day, 'e vas just jealous of ze amount of friends you have other than 'im, how they get to see you every day, whereas 'e only saw you over ze 'olidays and even Lupin saw you on ze 'olidays when you go to ze same school. 'E showed us , many photos of you and 'im, ones you took and ones 'e took, 'e told us all of ze stories that vent vith zem. Madison, don't ever think 'e 'ated you, because 'e didn't. He vouldn't vant you to think zat either." Gabe said and leaned over the table, placing his hand on hers. "Now, vhat are you going to eat?"

Madison got an apple from the table and bit into it, masking the look of disgust she felt when the taste hit the back of the throat. It made her feel happy knowing what the three French boys had told her. Knowing he didn't think bad of her. She just wished she spent more of the year with him.

* * *

"What was that about?" Demanded Remus after Madison stormed off, "What did you do Sirius?"

"I haven't done anything Moony! I don't know why she acted like that!" Sirius cried, "She was shaking, she hasn't shaken since Christmas. She didn't shake yesterday!"

Alice furrowed her brows, her hand intertwined with Frank's, "Why would she suddenly back track, after how far she had come?"

"I don't know." Said, Sirius.

Peter looked scared, "Y-you don't think something happened when she was alone yesterday, do you?"

"Well Padfoot was with us all day, so he can't have done something."Said James, his arm hanging over his best friends shoulder.

"Guys, maybe she is just sick, and is having a crazy episode or something," Mary suggested.

"Crazy episode?" Frank scoffed, "I don't think so, and as for the 'sick' part, she told us she was fine and the poor girl is naturally pale anyway!"

"Yes, and I know Maddie when she is sick, she doesn't like to admit it," Remus added.

Lily nodded, "I agree with Remus, maybe she is just sick."

"But, that doesn't explain the whole shaking situation, Lily-Flower."

"Not now, Potter." Snapped the redhead, "This isn't the time nor is it ever the time for you to flirt with me."

James sighed, mumbling, "It was worth a shot."

"But James is right, Lils, it doesn't explain the whole shaking and stuff."

"I know, Evangeline, I don't have the answers to that. All I can suggest is we see how it ends up like, we don't know what will happen." The group entered the hall and searched the room for Madison, here she was sat with Mattei's friends at the end of the table, no space for anyone else to sit with her.

Sitting down the group got their breakfasts, Sirius kept glancing at Madison then back to the rest of the Marauders. "I'm still staying here. I want to get to the bottom of this." Th group nodded.

"I will grab what you want, your money is a seperate part of my wallet." James smiled.

"Cheers, brother."

"No problem, bro."

A/n- Welp, this is short, oh well. I will try to update as much as possible this week coming, as I start back at school on the 7th.

When do you/did you go back to school?

I am also going into year 10, and that means I have to knuckle down and study more, so that my grades stay the way they are, becasue last year they faltered a bit, but that's partly because I had a few shitty teachers last year but I haven't a clue what some of mine are going to be like this year so what I am trying to say is that updates may not be as regular, but I will try to update as much as possible. I also may have my 1st English GCSE this year, but I will find out when I go back, needless to say, I am shitting myself at the outlook of this year.

Anyway, I am going to leav ethis here and let you see the polaroid. So bye!

-Alice Fortescue and Frank Longbottom, aged 14, messing around, Frank had grown his first beard over the summer, and Alice din't like it very much

-Alice Fortescue and Frank Longbottom, aged 14, messing around, Frank had grown his first beard over the summer, and Alice din't like it very much. Taken by Madison Parker.