36

Days even weeks had passed and for the whole of three schools, it was clear that people were still grieving. Madison had shown no sign of getting back to normal either, the routine of being looked after by one of her friends. She spent each night, being shared between the Marauders, Frank, and the girls, all each  night in rotation staying up looking after her, all except Sirius, who thought it would be best if he did not, due to the circumstances between her and him. He also didn't provoke her for the list nor to get started on her animgus training. She couldn't concentrate in classes let alone another two tasks. She hardly spoke, but on the bright side she was eating normally once again.

It was during transfiguration that McGonagall let her students sit where they pleased. James of course jumped to sit beside Lily who did not look best pleased.  Peter and Remus joined up, as usual, Mary and Evangeline paired up, Marlene went with a Hufflepuff, called Alessia and so did Frank and Alice. Sirius waited for some random girl who fancied him to sit beside him or a boy who had no choice, but the last person he expected to sit beside him was Madison. She slid into the seat, placing her equipment on the desk and her bag by her feet. She crossed her arms on the table and leaned her head into them, still looking at the front of the class, though. McGonagall saw how the students were seated and some of her students choices took her by surprise. However, she continued with her lesson.

Madison of course failed to take in all of which the Professor was teaching but fooled McGonagall none the less. Taking Sirius by surprise, she sat up and began to write on some parchment. He thought she was taking notes, but felt slightly stupid when she passed him the parchment discretely. He swiftly read over her, not so neat, writing:

When are you gonna start helping me with what I wanted to do to help, R (M)'s 'furry problem''?

He replied: Not yet, you need time to grieve.

She scruffily wrote a reply: That's not the answer. I need to carry on. He wouldn't want me being a mopey, soppy bitch he needs baby sitting 24/7. Now when are we going to start?

Sirius: Madison! I am not helping until you are ready. You are NOT ready.

Madison: SIRIUS! I WILL DO IT MYSELF THEN.

Sirius: NO!

Madison didn't reply, instead she shoved the list she had finished a few days ago, when she was in the 'shower'. She was sat in the bathroom completing the list, everything she had started doing anything to get her mind off Mattei's death. She also was doing everything she could just to speed up the rest of the year. In a way, she didn't want the end of the year to come, her house was next to Mattei's and seeing his room across from hers everyday, would most probably hurt her even more.

Sirius skimmed over the list as well, her tasks were difficult, just like he had asked and he also noticed the ones his friends or the girls had put. He was going to flip at James and Remus having seen some of the ones that they had suggested. There was no way that he would be able to lock Lily and James in a room and get Lily to say yes to marrying James. Like hell would that happen. He was also pissed at the fact he would have greasy, Snivellus hair for a week, and stuff written over his face. He was fucked to be perfectly honest. He slipped the list into his pocket, and watched Maddie sump back onto the table, humming an Irish jig softly under her breath.

Later on in the day Madison sat in the common room, the girls around her, Frank hugging Alice. The Marauders were off pissing off Snape. The brunette girl sat with her headphones in and she burst out into fits of giggle just as the boys joined the group. "Don't get me wrong it's great she is giggling and shit but why is she doing that?" Peter asked.

"No idea." Alice shrugged.

Madison soon calmed down after about two minutes and when she fell on the floor, her unicorn tail stuck half on the sofa, half on the floor. She pulled her headphones out once catching everyone's puzzled looks. "What was that about?" Lily asked.

I was on Spotify, a music app for you people that don't know, and wanted to see if Asa Butterfield has got an account and playlist that can be accessed by the public. No he doesn't sadly but this guy, has made a song all about him, mate it's bloody hilarious." She giggled. 

"Well what are some of the lyrics?" Evangeline asked.

Madison turned to her friends and said, "I'd rather not repeat such cringe, not even for the craic."

Marlene chuckled, "that bad is it?"

"Pretty much."

"Then why'd you listen to it, Maddie?" Sirius questioned.

"Because I can, and love Asa." She spat, annoyed at his answer earlier on in transfiguration.

James eyed the two, "Uh, have we missed something?"

"Nope. Now I am off to bed. G'night." Madison said.

"Woah,  aren't you cuddling me tonight?" Remus asked.

Madison shook her head, "It's been six weeks. I think I'll be okay, t'night."

Everyone nodded and bide her goodnight. Once she was up in the dorm, all eyes fixed on the raven-haired boy. "What's the deal, Padfoot?" James asked.

"I don't know." He lied, he couldn't tell them the real reason, especially not Remus or the girls. "I just think she's trying to deal with everything, masking that she is still hurt and stuff. You can't blame her, and therefore I don't give a flying fuck how many times she snaps at  me. Now I need to go meet with the Hufflepuff, Alessia."

"Doth have thy protection?" James jested.

"Yes I do, thanks Moony for telling me about it during the summer. Now I don't have to hold anything back." Sirius winked, making the girls noses turn up. He was back to his play-boy ways, not only because of his hormonal teenage boy urges, but because he was determined that what the boys asked him after the first task, about him. . .liking Madison, was not true.  SO he said fuck it, he was going to fuck.

A/n- I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment on what you want to happen or anything like that, and yeah tell your friends!