30

The students at Hogwarts were much more happier and festive in the morning, the excitement of presents getting the better of them. For once the Marauders and girls in their year, that were friends with Madison sat together around the tree in the common room sharing gifts, even Lily had gotten one for James. "Where is Madison?" Peter asked, before they started.

"McGonagall collected her belongings last night, you guys must have been in your dormitory, she said Maddie was going home." Lily replied.

The boys nodded, and Sirius actually wished she was still there with them 'What is wrong with me?' He kept screaming in his head, 'why am I this stressy over a girl?'

He chose to shrug it off and handed his presents out, having gotten everyone including the girls something, leaving one present in a bag in his lap, the one he got for Madison. Everybody thanked him for his gifts claiming that they were great, to which he replied with, "Of course they are, they're from me." He winked, causing them all to snort.

Eventually all of the presents were handed out, but each person kept hold of one- the ones for Madison. "Everyone done?" Evangeline asked.

"No." Lily said. She delicately handed James an elegantly wrapped box, with his name intricately written on the label.

He stared down at it in shock, "This is for me?" He gasped. She nodded puzzledly, before he tore it open revealing some dung bombs.

"I heard Peter say that you were running low." She blushed slightly.

"Thank you Evans." He gleamed up at her, standing up and embracing her in a tight hug and for once she hugged him back. He didn't want to let go, he wished he could freeze time, and stay like it forever, unfortunately he couldn't but on the other hand fortunately Peter took a picture with a muggle camera he possessed.

"You're welcome Potter." She replied braking the embrace and retaking her seat.

Madison awoke to her father leaping on her bed. "Wakey wakey, Baby girl! It's Christmas!" He yelled, causing her to groan but then shoot up in her place.

"It's Christmas?" She exclaimed and jumped out of her bed, racing her father to the living room.

Darcy sighed, shaking her head, entering the room, "It's like I have two kids."

The three perched themselves around the small tree, presents calling their names. "You can chose one popet." Lochlan said, to his daughter who shook her head.

"Open yours two from me." She handed her parents a gift each.

Enclosed in the wrapping paper, she had given her father a whole box of sweets from Honeydukes and a few items from Zonko's. "Seriously I have to kids." Her mother muttered but she still heard it.

"OH stoptar ann agus oscail do mháthair faoi láthair" Madison jested. ('Oh shut it and open your present, Mam.')

"Ná inis dom go stoptar é, bhean óg." Darcy retorted, still joking. (Don't tell me to shut it, young lady.)

"Can we please stop speaking in our native tongue and speak English, it's too early to comprehend two languages. And open your present woman!" Lochlan cried.

"Such a kid." Madison muttered earning a nod from her mother.

Lochlan shrugged off the two females before watching his wife open her present. Madison had bought her mother a lovely new set of quills along with some pots of ink, as he mother was constantly writing letters. "Thank you, sweetheart." She smiled at her daughter before handing Madison a present.